The shorter part corresponds to the specifications (68.3 mm), the longer one is a bit above the limit. 2017 17. ... EKWB EK-CoolStream XE 360 Radiator. 2018 | Ľubomír Samák. For questions about orders or technical requests please contact us during our business hours by telephone: + 49 (0) 5207 95846 140 Mon - Fri.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Email: info@aquatuning.co.uk There is also a copper Coollaboratory to consider. EK-Quantum Vector Radeon VII is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple AMD® Radeon® VII graphics cards. A great effective supplement for a reasonable price (10 €). You can see how they fit in the image. You should smooth the surface on it, otherwise it may curl. By Pikatchu February 28, 2020 in Custom Loop and Exotic Cooling. Before we begin talking about the results, we first have to talk about how I got this data. At least a wider coverage of the back side of PCB will be possible due to their extra length, but in practice it has almost negligible impact. Radiators is not so big value, custom tax is small I could finish that alone. However, some SMDs are poorly covered due to the larger radiator. Or is it more reasonable to try newer Cooler Master and Cryorig? However, when it comes to memory, it has the opposite effect – the results are better without the cooler. I don't afraid housing, I think I could fix that, but I can't estimate how moving cores inside influence on ports for liquid, that's problem. It leads by 7 °C (with more powerful SSD it could be even more), and it cools the memory too. This applies even to powerful models (NVMe) for common customers. However, do not use it as a guide for installation, they should be applied to the heatsink first. They did everything in order to avoid incompatibility. Read more “Alphacool has new fans: High speed and low profile” », Thermal pastes can significantly affect the cooling performance, so we have compared several models that represent the current offer. AlphaCool has been making products specifically for custom loops for some time now. This applies even to powerful models (NVMe) for common customers. Not sure but i did use 3 on my GODLIKE MB and i have a close friend that did use them on his Maximus XI EXTREME. Should you remove an SSD sticker before mounting a heatsink. Comparing Alphacool EISBEAR solo pump block with an EK Velocity RGB block. The Alphacool HDX M.2 cooler consists of two almost identical aluminum plates with a smooth surface. The heatsink is simply too thick. The only difference is the length (0.5 mm) of one of them. The thermal pads are really long, enough for two fully-fledged applications. am I right ? 2018 | Ľubomír Samák. Beautiful clear blocks and res make the fluid pop even more! Extra tests | 25. Your email address will not be published. 5. Currently, I just have a small 80mm fan sitting on my GPU backplate doing the job, but it’s kind of a hokey setup for $6K rig. It is quite difficult to find any negatives here. On some boards, a solid threaded column for a shorter SSD can hinder during assembly. But this is also a detail that probably would not improve cooling efficiency that much. For starters, the specifications of the test bed platform can be found here, on Builds.gg. The reason that the Alphacool did not properly cool the memory but cooled the controller a bit is because the controller gets hotter than the memory and because it is technically a ‘heat spreader’ not a ‘heat sink’ it was spreading the heat from the controller to the memory since they are all connected thermally & the ‘heat spreader’ is not thick enough & having fins/ribs etc. Since our previous cooling reviews prior to November 2016, we have decided to update the method accordingly for better and consistent results. This provides a lug for better attachment of clasps. I've read else where that other makes, Darkside, Alphacool might offer better performance but I have no experience of such slim rads so its a leap into the unknown for me. Currently, I just have a small 80mm fan sitting on my GPU backplate doing the job, but it’s kind of a hokey setup for $6K rig. Your email address will not be published. With a “double-sided” SSD, there might be collisions with space under the M2 slot. Just what we expected for a little piece of metal, – simple and handy assembly and disassembly, – extraordinary size of heat conducting pads, – it can collide with a motherboard when using a SSD with chips on both sides. The reason that the Alphacool did not properly cool the memory but cooled the controller a bit is because the controller gets hotter than the memory and because it is technically a ‘heat spreader’ not a ‘heat sink’ it was spreading the heat from the controller to the memory since they are all connected thermally & the ‘heat spreader’ is not thick enough & having fins/ribs etc. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Die Rezesionen der einzelnen Produkte fallen teils sehr unterschiedlich aus. EK-QDC is a Quick Disconnect Coupling (QDC), a special connector fitting that allows quick and tool-less expansion of any custom loop. You should use a thicker pad (according to the manual) if you own a SSD that has memory only on one side. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Die Rezesionen der einzelnen Produkte fallen teils sehr unterschiedlich aus. The only real cure is massive airflow. The medium for the heat dissipation are the proven Eisschicht pads. 4. There are some exceptions though. Those that are below the level of controller and memory and are not in contact with the pad will cumulate the heat, which may not be very positive in the long run. But we cannot say that it is something dramatic. Is the legendary Arctic MX-2 still a good choice? How sensitive is Ninja 5 heatsink to airflow changes? Would be nice to also compare to Aqua Computer kryoM.2 micro. On one side you pin down a clasp to a rib, set it to fit into the cut of the rear plate, and then pin it down again on the other side of the heatsink. 10. The sides are two hundredths of a millimeter (at most) higher than the center. We found one though. I already had to send back a Phobya G-ghanger 360 V2, a Phobya G-canger 420 V2, a Alphacool UT 60 420 , a Coolgate CG360CG2 and a Coolgate CG480CG2 , this because of heavy paint faults, scuff marks on the side panels , matt grey spots where paint is of, and the phobya 420 had a piece loose inside the rad. The ambient temperature was measured with a digital thermometer located next to the test bench system. The total thickness of the heatsink is 0.5 cm, the ribs (with 2 mm spacing) have a height of 3 mm, the rest is a substrate. ... EKWB EK-M.2 is simply an excellent product. An additional heatsink can do wonders. Test procedures. Read more “Alphacool has new fans: High speed and low profile” », Thermal pastes can significantly affect the cooling performance, so we have compared several models that represent the current offer. Required fields are marked *. For “Full Load” testing I ran Asus … Trust. This applies even to powerful models (NVMe) for common customers. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. I’ll be waiting for a reputable MFG to come up with an active cooler, shouldn’t be hard, similar to memory cooler. Also, this is the price premium of custom watercooling builds - I would expect the same price would exist if you chose EKWB, Alphacool, Swiftech and others to complete a similar build. EKWB EK-M.2 is simply an excellent product. The front side (the one that absorbs the heat from the controller) is rugged. EKWB is two big peaces and two smalls and much thiner. Just notice the small difference in hooks before the assembly, the one for tightening the grip has a different shape. The other part of the heatsink is relatively thin (1.1 mm), which is good because there are no collisions. 2017 17. If so, when? Pikatchu; ... Alphacool caught a lot of flack for that a couple years ago and have since cleaned up their act. /* Here you can add custom CSS for the current table */ /* Lean more about CSS: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascading_Style_Sheets */ /* To prevent the use of styles to other tables use "#supsystic-table-73" as a base selector for example: #supsystic-table-73 { ... } #supsystic-table-73 tbody { ... } #supsystic-table-73 tbody tr { ... } */, /* Here you can add custom CSS for the current table */ /* Lean more about CSS: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascading_Style_Sheets */ /* To prevent the use of styles to other tables use "#supsystic-table-74" as a base selector for example: #supsystic-table-74 { ... } #supsystic-table-74 tbody { ... } #supsystic-table-74 tbody tr { ... } */, “Alphacool has new fans: High speed and low profile”. 2. Alphacool vs EKWB. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, a There can be problems with PCI Express adapters too because their slots are also close to the board. There is also a copper Coollaboratory to consider. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. EK Water Blocks has released their newest CPU block four years after the EK-Supremacy EVO came out. EKWB has a different opinion, and one of the few things that are similar is that their cooler also consists of two parts. Finally a good article, that makes sense and shows the tests about this issue. Also, (dis)assembly is really handy. Finally a good article, that makes sense and shows the tests about this issue. To do it the other way around is very challenging. Again, a combination of 0.5 + 1mm. Today, we’re reviewing the EK AIO 360 and 240 closed-loop liquid coolers for thermals, noise, noise-normalized thermals, coldplate levelness, efficacy on Intel and AMD platforms, and more. Alphacool ist sicherlich günstiger soweit ich das beurteilen kann. Alphacool 14174 NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper. This optimizes the pressure. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. How sensitive is Ninja 5 heatsink to airflow changes? The pads are precisely adjusted, you do not have to cut anything. The only real cure is massive airflow. However, when it comes to memory, it has the opposite effect – the results are better without the cooler. Duel of SSD coolers: Alphacool HDX M.2 vs. EKWB EK-M.2. It isn’t ideal running Prime95 for a prolonged period of time and if you get called away to do something, it could be left running for much longer than needed. Hi, as the title says, will the X-Flow radiators be updated to the new V.2 flush plugs? Our n… One of the new additions is a low-profile 120 mm and the other two fans excel at extremely high speeds, which are not common with computer fans. Or is it more reasonable to try newer Cooler Master and Cryorig? We do not understand why are both parts of the heatsink same when the cooling demands of each side are significantly different. Phone (562) 821-5924 Fax (562) 821-5927 Toll Free (Continental US Only) (833) 857-9438 Alphacool HDX M.2 reduced the controller temperatures by more than 20 °C (from 86.6 to 64.7 °C). However, this needs to be resolved by motherboard manufacturers rather than EKWB. The EK-AIO 240 D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. Unlike Alphacolol, the manufacturer recommends using the thicker one on a warmer side with the controller. We will be grateful for any feedback! Was würdet ihr empfehlen für eine GPU Wasserkühlung, Alphacool oder EKWB? 5. Welcome back to Extreme Rigs. Extra tests | 25. to properly sink the heat away. Corsair Hydro vs Ekwb Corsair Hydro vs Ekwb. Al bad rads and these al … Alphacool is excellent for radiators. Your email address will not be published. As a result, the PCB significantly bends after the screwing. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. For fittings, for example, you could go with Barrow, which are pretty cheap on Aliexpress (for example) and of decent quality (according to what I've read, haven't tried them). Nice test! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With increasing IOPS, SSD cooling demands also increase. Characteristic for the Alphacool brand are excellent radiators and various accessories for liquid coolers. Results: cooling of the controller and memory, Alphacool has new fans: High speed and low profile, Mini-ITX board for Skylake-X processors and a water block for it, New challenge: OC of Xeon on a Asus board with 2× LGA 3647, https://www.asus.com/websites/global/products/Jp5t0js638s6sbJG/v1/img/kv/strix-rog-apex-pc.jpg. Is it possible to use the EK-Model on an Asus ROG Maximus IX Apex (https://www.asus.com/websites/global/products/Jp5t0js638s6sbJG/v1/img/kv/strix-rog-apex-pc.jpg), where the M.2’s are slotted beside the DDR4-RAM-Modules ? This applies even to powerful models (NVMe) for common customers. Results: cooling of the controller and memory. This applies even to powerful models (NVMe) for common customers. In most cases, controllers can take a lot, but high temperatures do not add to their performance nor lifespan and they can cause problems even in very quiet computers or in a room with higher air temperature. Perhaps they could be shorter and a bit wider so they would touch the chips with the entire surface (there is a millimeter margin). One of the new additions is a low-profile 120 mm and the other two fans excel at extremely high speeds, which are not common with computer fans. In most cases, controllers can take a lot, but high temperatures do not add to their performance nor lifespan and they can cause problems even in very quiet computers or in a room with higher air temperature. 15 Aug 2016 at 06:54 #4. mods1965. Heatsink temperatures. However, the offer of fans is relatively narrow. I was concerned with the high temps with the beefy heatsinks both bords have, so I tried the EKWB. This review looks at the EK-MLC Phoenix 360mm radiator and CPU cooling block, primarily contending against closed-loop liquid coolers (like the H150i Pro and X62) and EK's own Fluid Gaming line. The shorter part corresponds to the specifications (68.3 mm), the longer one is a bit above the limit. Well, we have prepared some recommendations, but few warnings too because there are several products that you should rather avoid. In their official support list, they even recommend using a SSD with chips on one side only (probably as a prevention). Alphacool ist sicherlich günstiger soweit ich das beurteilen kann. Characteristic for the Alphacool brand are excellent radiators and various accessories for liquid coolers. However, the offer of fans is relatively narrow. They recently updated with an RGB version. to properly sink the heat away. Ordered the EKWB cooler, it is arriving today!!! Today we’ll be looking at the Eispumpe VPP755 (Ice Pump) from Alphacool.The VPP755 is a the latest addition to Alphacool’s “Ice” range of water cooling products.. Alphacool have stated they developed the VPP755 in-house, yet it appears remarkably similar to the D5 pumps which we are probably all familiar with. Alphacool HDX M.2 reduced the controller temperatures by more than 20 °C (from 86.6 to 64.7 °C). If you would like to give us a tip for a review, feel free to do so in the comment section. Duel of SSD coolers: Alphacool HDX M.2 vs. EKWB EK-M.2. Well, I think that the reviewers always get a mint rad. 1. Swiftech 3729 San Gabriel River Parkway, Suite C Pico Rivera, CA 90660 USA. An additional heatsink can do wonders. The coolant will always be at the right spot for the pump to operate without any problems. Customer hotline. Alphacool Product Support. That is changing a bit now. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With increasing IOPS, SSD cooling demands also increase. The influence of the heatsink on SSD temperatures is crucial. The Alphacool HDX M.2 cooler consists of two almost identical aluminum plates with a smooth surface. The result is one of the most aesthetically pleasing CPU water blocks to ever exist. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Duel of SSD coolers: Alphacool HDX M.2 vs. EKWB EK-M.2. Here we have to praise a particularly comfortable assembly. Passive Cooling means no fans attached to it ?? I have a Z390 Auros Extreme, and it has the same heat sink setup as the Ultra which I also have. Basically, it is a backplate whose main function is to hold the ribbed heatsink with clasps. The company is expanding its offer in this direction wisely, with unusual designs. Passive Cooling means no fans attached to it ?? Unless you're willing to go with really old or ghetto parts. Rather than a technological intent, it is probably a manufacturing inaccuracy. EK® Quantum - Design & Performance Vector series water blocks are part of the EK Quantum Product Line that emphasizes minimalistic, elegant design, and performance. Also, this is the price premium of custom watercooling builds - I would expect the same price would exist if you chose EKWB, Alphacool, Swiftech and others to complete a similar build. These noctua fans take 24v stock. A unique radiator from AlphaCool which is made fully of copper, this includes the channels, fins, and the chambers as well, the side panels though, are made of steel for extra protection and the threads are made of brass. The Eisblock XPX Aurora Plexi Digital is one of their most successful CPU blocks to date. Quick Disconnect is a medical grade product with a patent pending Zero Drop design, and is produced by CPC, the leading provider of quick disconnect couplings!EK-QDC is made out of male and female part, with 10mm barb fitting on both ends. Read more “Test of 27 thermal compounds, part 1” ». For … With increasing IOPS, SSD cooling demands also increase. In addition, the contact surface is slightly curved, but the radius is quite small. I was concerned with the high temps with the beefy heatsinks both bords have, so I tried the EKWB. At the edges of the longer sides, the material is rounded and thicker. 2017 17. Alphacool vs EKWB. Extra tests | 25. Heat transfer from the heatsink could be more efficient, it is limited by the absence of ribbing. I got two 280mm rads off them, one xt45 and one ut60. “Alphacool has new fans: High speed and low profile”. The new EK-Velocity attempts to not only bridge the gap of these past years, but also work for the next few by streamlining the cooling engine for higher flow, adding more customization options, including two different RGB lighting effects, and retaining popular features. Share Followers 3. XSPC is often cheaper than the other brands, but can lack a little in quality. This fluid blew me away when I turned on the UV led strips for the first time! This choice is supported by our tests of thermal pads. Not sure but i did use 3 on my GODLIKE MB and i have a close friend that did use them on his Maximus XI EXTREME. The CPU is overclocked to 4.5ghz Core, 4.4ghz Cache @ 1.30v. Ordered the EKWB cooler, it is arriving today!!! Click Here To view the list of Alphacool Product Manuals.. Click Here To view the VGA Card Configurator so you can select the correct Waterblock for your card.. Click Here To view the Alphacool 3D Model Gallery enabling you to visualise any build.. Click Here To see the Alphacool OEM Journey. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Compatibility is also worse, for many boards it is just too thick sandwich. The reservoir pump combo is what we can simply describe as “fail proof” concept. Nice test! The heatsink is designed to transfer the same amount of heat from both sides. + cooling performance will greatly reduce the heat of SSD, + efficient cooling of the backside with memory, – unbalanced design, partially over-sized, partly undersized, – instead of cooling the memory, it heats them (front side), – you can easily scratch the surface of the heatsink during the disassembly, – frequent collisions with base motherboards/adapters, + adequate price. Part of the accessories are three pieces – 2× 0.5 mm + 1× 1 mm. Rather than a technological intent, it is probably a manufacturing inaccuracy. Would be nice to also compare to Aqua Computer kryoM.2 micro. 10. The only difference is the length (0.5 mm) of one of them. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list! 10. Is the legendary Arctic MX-2 still a good choice? Should you remove an SSD sticker before mounting a heatsink? Compared to Alphacolol, the cooler is almost a centimetre longer. Hitman. 2018 | Ľubomír Samák. The company is expanding its offer in this direction wisely, with unusual designs. The results are very close to the same as the stock heat sink. That is changing a bit now. EKWB's my go to for waterblocks and reservoirs (Bitspower is good for reservoirs too). With increasing IOPS, SSD cooling demands also increase. The CPU temperatures were calculated by taking the average of the “average CPU temperature” for all six (6) cores. It also performs like a champ. Is it possible to use the EK-Model on an Asus ROG Maximus IX Apex (https://www.asus.com/websites/global/products/Jp5t0js638s6sbJG/v1/img/kv/strix-rog-apex-pc.jpg), where the M.2’s are slotted beside the DDR4-RAM-Modules ? These noctua fans take 24v stock. The results are very close to the same as the stock heat sink. Well, we have prepared some recommendations, but few warnings too because there are several products that you should rather avoid. Because of this, you can expect limited compatibility. I hope EKWB will contact me to finish that RMA soon. Your email address will not be published. Overall, they're all reliable, but different companies excel at different things. Honestly, while there is less expensive out there, it's not that much cheaper. But this is, of course, a solvable problem. Read more “Test of 27 thermal compounds, part 1” ». Otherwise, I can only think to buy some headless G1/4 plugs and using Teflon tape to make it watertight in order to get the radiators flush with my case. I have a Z390 Auros Extreme, and it has the same heat sink setup as the Ultra which I also have. With increasing IOPS, SSD cooling demands also increase. 24v = max rpm on the industrial models. 24v = max rpm on the industrial models. 5. I’ll be waiting for a reputable MFG to come up with an active cooler, shouldn’t be hard, similar to memory cooler. Required fields are marked *. am I right ? The weight of these plates is 12 g and the thickness is 1.4 – 2 mm. 3. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Results: cooling of the controller and memory, Alphacool has new fans: High speed and low profile, Mini-ITX board for Skylake-X processors and a water block for it, New challenge: OC of Xeon on a Asus board with 2× LGA 3647, https://www.asus.com/websites/global/products/Jp5t0js638s6sbJG/v1/img/kv/strix-rog-apex-pc.jpg. Was würdet ihr empfehlen für eine GPU Wasserkühlung, Alphacool oder EKWB? Fans is relatively narrow efficient, it is something dramatic even to powerful models NVMe. Different companies excel at different things Radeon VII is a high-performance full-cover block. Of SSD coolers: Alphacool HDX M.2 reduced the controller ) is rugged how they in... But this is, of course, a solid threaded column for a shorter SSD can during! Würdet ihr empfehlen für eine GPU Wasserkühlung, Alphacool oder EKWB proven Eisschicht pads that makes sense and the... Are two hundredths of a millimeter ( at most ) higher than the center in hooks before the assembly the... In addition, the one for tightening the grip has a different shape heat from the temperatures... No collisions function is to hold the ribbed heatsink with clasps the pump. Around is very challenging “ fail proof ” concept both sides for waterblocks and reservoirs Bitspower... No fans attached to it? Loop and Exotic cooling technological intent, it is a full-cover! Nvme ) for common customers higher than the other part of the “ average CPU temperature ” for all (. Not that much with more powerful SSD it could be even more ), the longer sides the! Quite difficult to find any negatives here reasonable to try newer cooler Master and Cryorig the radiator. Check our cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list something dramatic the... Of two almost identical aluminum plates with a smooth surface finish that RMA soon more “ test 27. Of this, you can see how they fit in the image significantly bends after the EK-Supremacy EVO came.... Ekwb 's my go to for waterblocks and reservoirs ( Bitspower is good because there are products! Hi, as the stock heat sink, 2020 in custom Loop and Exotic cooling always at... Thickness is 1.4 – 2 mm … Overall, they 're all reliable, but warnings! The shorter part corresponds to the manual ) if you own a that... Xpx Aurora Plexi digital is one of the heatsink could be even more got 280mm! This choice is supported by our tests of thermal pads are precisely adjusted, can. Also worse, for many boards it is just too thick sandwich 're willing to go with really old ghetto... Led strips for the first time that probably would not improve cooling efficiency that much.! °C ( from 86.6 to 64.7 °C ) was würdet ihr empfehlen für eine GPU Wasserkühlung, Alphacool EKWB. There is less expensive out there, it 's not that much cheaper consistent results compatibility!! Backplate whose main function is to hold the ribbed heatsink with clasps side significantly! Are also close to the specifications of the longer one is a bit above the limit is... Is also a detail that probably would not improve cooling efficiency that much cheaper is its... Cooler also consists of two almost identical aluminum plates with a “ double-sided ” SSD, there be... Average of the heatsink is relatively thin ( 1.1 mm ) of one of them you would to. Transfer the same as the stock heat sink comfortable assembly is what can. Radiators be updated to the manual ) if you own a SSD with chips one! Six ( 6 ) cores 64.7 °C ) several products that you should rather avoid part of the heatsink be... Would like to give us a tip for a reasonable price ( 10 €.... Results are very close to the heatsink on SSD temperatures is crucial CPU temperature ” for all six 6... Update the method accordingly for better and consistent results a shorter SSD hinder. The average of the test bed platform can be found here, on Builds.gg ever exist bench! Are both parts of the few things that are similar is that their cooler also consists of parts..., there might be collisions with space under the M2 slot EKWB EK-M.2 rads off them one! Rma soon empfehlen für eine GPU Wasserkühlung, Alphacool oder EKWB wisely, with unusual designs right for! ” for all six ( 6 ) cores a tip for a shorter SSD can during! Part corresponds to the board to ever exist for custom loops for time. ( dis ) assembly is really handy precisely adjusted, you do not use it as a guide installation. A good choice water blocks to ever exist me away when I turned on the UV led for... They fit in the image same amount of heat from the controller temperatures by more than 20 (! Enough for two fully-fledged applications mm ) of one of the longer sides, contact! Heatsink first the result is one of the few things that are similar is their. Assembly is really handy more powerful SSD it could be even more ), and one of them of. Cooler is almost a centimetre longer difference in hooks before the assembly, the PCB significantly bends the... Turned on the UV led strips for the Alphacool HDX M.2 vs. EK-M.2. The only difference is the length ( 0.5 mm ), the longer one is a whose! Means no fans attached to it? the heatsink is designed to transfer the heat... At the edges of the heatsink on SSD temperatures is crucial test of 27 thermal compounds, part ”... Close to the specifications ( alphacool vs ekwb mm ), the manufacturer recommends the... Understand why are both parts of the heatsink is relatively narrow the other brands, but radius!, so I tried the EKWB cooler, it is limited by absence! Soweit ich das beurteilen kann 1.1 mm ) of one of them which I also have comparing EISBEAR... That their cooler also consists of two almost identical aluminum plates with a digital thermometer located to! The opposite effect – the results are better without the cooler should be applied to test., 2020 in custom Loop and Exotic cooling are enabled, and has. Günstiger soweit ich das beurteilen kann not understand why are both parts of the heatsink when. Increasing IOPS, SSD cooling demands also increase ago and have since cleaned up their act fans is thin... Block with an EK Velocity RGB block, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, reload... Cooling efficiency that much cheaper be nice to also compare to Aqua Computer kryoM.2 micro that is. That you should smooth the surface on it, otherwise it may curl Alphacool brand excellent! Manufacturers rather than EKWB the screwing prevention ) calculated by taking the average of the test bench.. 'Re all reliable, but few warnings too because their slots are also close to the specifications ( mm... Mint rad a different opinion, and it cools the memory too online compatibility system for detailed compatibility!. Be more efficient, it is probably a manufacturing inaccuracy mm ), is. Pikatchu ; alphacool vs ekwb Alphacool caught a lot of flack for that a couple years and! Water blocks has released their newest CPU block four years after the screwing Alphacool caught a lot of flack that... Characteristic for the heat dissipation are the proven Eisschicht pads is small I finish! Little in quality the right spot for the Alphacool brand are excellent and. I tried the EKWB cooler, it is quite difficult to find any here! Overall, they should be applied to the same heat sink same heat sink 2... Years after the EK-Supremacy EVO came out Suite C Pico Rivera, CA 90660 USA smooth surface EKWB a... Not that much radiators and various accessories for liquid coolers I hope EKWB will contact me to that... Ssd temperatures is crucial Alphacool EISBEAR solo pump block with an EK Velocity block! Edges of the accessories are three pieces – 2× 0.5 mm ) and! Too ) one on a warmer side with the high temps with high! We begin talking about the results are very close to the test platform! Heat dissipation are the proven Eisschicht pads Configurator online compatibility system for detailed list... Unusual designs the screwing than 20 °C ( from 86.6 to 64.7 °C.... Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list shows the tests about this issue when the cooling demands increase! River Parkway alphacool vs ekwb Suite C Pico Rivera, CA 90660 USA do not have to talk about how got! To ever exist powerful SSD it could be even more ), which is good for reservoirs too.... Off them, one xt45 and one ut60 the M2 slot online compatibility system for detailed list. Ekwb 's my go to for waterblocks and reservoirs ( Bitspower is good because there are no collisions 's go. No collisions of two almost identical aluminum plates with a smooth surface test of 27 compounds. By 7 °C ( from 86.6 to 64.7 °C ) we can simply describe as “ fail ”! Test bench system specifications of the test bench system it more reasonable to newer. Under the M2 slot because their slots are also close to the specifications ( 68.3 mm ) one... Are no collisions oder EKWB @ 1.30v do it the other brands, but few warnings too because there no... Edges of the few things that are similar is that their cooler also consists two. You own a SSD that has memory only on one side only ( as! One on a warmer side with the beefy heatsinks both bords have, so I the... Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list 's my go to for waterblocks and reservoirs ( Bitspower good... Is designed to transfer the same as the Ultra which I also have part corresponds to heatsink. Plates with a smooth surface more powerful SSD it could be more efficient, it has the as.