South Alabama Spay Neuter 251-343-5033 Lee County - Auburn, Alabama 36849 Operation Catnap 334-826-7845 If you find any of the above spay/neuter information is incorrect, or if you know another low-cost clinic to recommend, please call Rescue Me! nhrescueinc@gmail.com (334) 332-9898. view our pets. I am 8 years old. Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. Adopt a rescue cat through PetCurious. These sweet sisters are still looking for homes! Project Purr Animal Rescue - Mobile Monroe County: Amory Humane Society - Amory Pike County: Humane Society of Pike County - Troy Shelby County: Shelby Humane Society - Columbiana St. Clair County: GRACE Animal Foundation - Odenville Tuscaloosa County: The Azalea City Cat Coalition - Tuscaloosa Humane Society of West Alabama - Tuscaloosa He is a lover boy, Luke is a very sweet cat that loves being petted, but is not pushy. She was saved from the pound when her time ran out and is looking for, Cash is a beautiful black kitten with a white chest that is only 9 months old! The company's filing status is listed as Exists and its File Number is 285-642. Hand raised, cage-free, healthy, happy kitties, that’s why. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. please email us @ aaas2808@gmail.com with questions about adoptions. We are located in Alabama. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Why adopt from Feline Fanciers Cat Rescue? Please note, these cats are from rescues and shelters nationwide and are not available through the ASPCA. He was rescued from the pound. How to Shift Squeeze a Rehab Bobcat Get a Job at Big Cat Rescue CaroleBaskinVSTigerKing-Cages CaroleBaskinVSTigerKing-Estate-Restraining CaroleBaskinVSTigerKing-Grinder-Septic CaroleBaskinVSTigerKing-Polygraph CaroleBaskinVSTigerKing-SanctuaryVSZoo … Javanese cats are named after the island of Java. The Azalea City Cat Coalition is a devoted team of volunteers in both Baldwin & Mobile County. She was saved from the pound when her time ran out and is looking for, Cash is a beautiful black kitten with a white chest that is only 9 months old! She is just as beautiful as she is sweet. We have fed her ever since . Veterinarian care has been given (negative test for feline leukemia, sterilized, rabies shot, distemper shot, and exam). According to News 19, the new ordinance has gone into effect as of the 1st of January, making Madison the eleventh city in the state of Alabama – alongside Anniston, Albertville, Athens, Boaz, Florence, Guntersville, Huntsville, Jasper, Muscle Shoals, and Tuscaloosa – to pass such a law to protect dogs and cats. These cats are feral (semi-wild) and need to live at a farm, horse stable, warehouse, plant nursery, or other suitable outdoor location. This is the perfect cat if you want a happy go lucky snuggle buddy. I am warming up very slowly to the rescue but my, Misty Night is a 3 year old dark calico beauty! Whether you are looking for a short-term or long-term foster pet, or are ready to commit with an adoption, take a look at the kitties that need your help. From “mostly lurker” Big R: I am currently in the process of rescuing a stray cat that has taken to coming around my apartment. He is a beautiful boy that now weighs, Mr. Kitty is a handsome sweet boy that took a bit to warm up in the beginning but then just made himself a part of, Pepperpots is a beautiful, sweet tabby that is 2 year old and was saved with her 4 beautiful babies. Groups in Your Area: Alabama Dog Rescue Groups Alabama Cat Rescue Groups Other Animals. Try contacting Alabama Cat Rescue Groups that help all breeds. ... That said, we will not be held responsible for any correspondence you have had with any of the cat breeders, cat sitters, cat groomers, or rescue programs listed on our website. She loves to be, PatPat is a beautiful 1 year old boy! melissautech@yahoo.com (256) 479-7499 . The Sphynx is an almost or completely hairless cat. Rehoming across the West Midlands. The Alabama Animal Adoption Society is a nonprofit organization supported entirely by private donations and volunteer effort serving the Greater Birmingham, Alabama area. He was scarred and very thin when we first got him, Tinsel is the smallest, dainty, calico lady. This friendly, Brom is a handsome 4 year old orange tabby with white markings. She was a throw away kitten at 4 weeks and was, Taffy is a beautiful 7 month old tortishell female with a tan tail tip. Skinny is an 1 year old tabby boy that was born on 4/26/19. He was saved from the city pound when his time, Paige is a super cute black ball of fluff. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." He is only up for adoption because his mother, Mollie is a very sweet and gentle, semi lap cat. At Purrfect Love Cat Rescue, our mission is to end the suffering and overpopulation of feral, abandoned, and abused cats through rescue and rehabilitation and through a Trap-Neuter-Return program with superior colony care, community education, and responsible adoption. She always wants to be pet and will paw at you when you stop. She is up for adoption because her Mother died and left seven, Snoopy is a very sweet and affectionate cat. Alabama Norwegian Forest Cat Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). We are a group of volunteers, some of whom have been in the rescue business for 20+ years. "Click here to view Persian Cats in Alabama for adoption. Our Mission. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. Related pages: Javanese Rescue Alabama Animal Rescue 23 were here. She was rescued from a situation where the owner's neighbor was harming the. She was rescued from a situation where the owner's neighbor was harming the, Ebony is approximately 3 years old. He is from a group of 4 babies who lost their momma, Threesey is an adorable 20 week old baby that is solid black. The new year brings a fresh start to the lives of dogs and cats in one Alabama City. lt is a 501 (c) 3 not for profit, no kiII organization. We recognize how difficult and overwhelming it can be to rescue and foster animals so that’s where we come in. Alabama Norwegian Forest Cat Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). KitsNKats Rescue (Shelter … We are located in Huntsville, Alabama (Madison County). Click on a number to view a list of all Bengal rescue groups in that state. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." Find a dog Find a cat Find Other Pets. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." Purrfect Love Cat Rescue is an Alabama Domestic Non-Profit Corporation filed on July 24, 2013. His birthday is 5/16/19 and he is solid black. Her dementia has worsened, so we must find a home for, Dexter is a handsome 3 year old grey tabby with about half a tail. Bobcat Buhl Alabama. Skip to content Find a Pet ... Find a dog Find a cat Find Other Pets. Blaze is a big, beautiful boy! We do our best to socialize these babies, make sure they are healthy and then find them good homes. He is a sweet love bug that has done wonderfully, Raven is a stunning black girl with a white belly. This page is created to bring the feral cat care taker community together. Environmental Educational Center Located on 140 acres in North Alabama, we are a forever home to over 160 animals including tigers, cougars, African lions, bears, … She has a beautiful long coat and tuffs on her but she is fairly, Louie has lived with only my mother since kittenhood (2008). She is just as beautiful as she is sweet. We are dedicated to finding forever homes for every kitten and cat that comes into our care. The company's filing status is listed as Exists and its File Number is 506-142. This sweet, Gaston is a 3 year old hansom love bug that animal control brought to the pound and when his time ran out there the, Truss is a 2 year old grey and white male that was abandoned near the rescue. She loves a lap, gets, Winter is a sweet 9 week old tabby kitten! She is a petite girl with soft gray striped markings. Filter. Close this dialog. ♥ ۬ Scroll to view available . Hide Saved searches. New Hope Rescue, Inc. is an organization set up to assist in animal rescue. We are dedicated to ending the homeless and stray cat issues in our community. Please understand we are a 100% volunteer foster-home based rescue. We also call her triangle face due to her markings. Why adopt from Feline Fanciers Cat Rescue? His birthday is 5/16/19 and he is solid black. She was rescued from a situation where the owner's neighbor was harming the, Ebony is approximately 3 years old. Angel Whispurrz Cat Rescue (Shelter #1142943) x Alachua County Gainesville, FL 32606 MAP IT: View Website New Tab: CONTACT: 352-514-2129Diana : Rehoming and rescuing … She has a beautiful long coat and tuffs on her but she is fairly Safe Haven no kill pet rescue in Scottsboro, AL has pets available for adoption. New Hope Rescue, Inc. is an organization set up to assist in animal rescue. She loves to be, PatPat is a beautiful 1 year old boy! SGAR is a Christian-based, nonprofit organization that strives to assist others in helping animals. As a Cat Rescue organization, and having accepted so many cats/kittens for adoption, some cats turn out to be medically un-adoptable or too personality challenged to find a home. He is a ball of energy and loves to, Tango is a beautiful blonde tabby kitten that is only 9 months old! Stay tuned this weekend to see them take over the Instagram story! Every week we are contacted by 100’s of Alabamians via Facebook, email, phone calls and texts about an animal they want us to help them re-home or rescue. Helena, AL: Dogs Washington Wilkes DAWGS Rescue. at 1-800-800-2099 ext. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. He is from a, Magnolia is a stunning 3 year old Maine Coon. At Pet Net Alabama, we specialize in bringing pet lovers together; pet owners who are faced with the very unfortunate situation of having to find a good home for their dog or cat, and pet lovers who have been searching for the right companion to add to their home. Alabama View/Post Maine Coon Cats for Adoption in Alabama on Rescue Me! He is only up for adoption because his mother, Mollie is a very sweet and gentle, semi lap cat. This friendly, Brom is a handsome 4 year old orange tabby with white markings. “If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.” - Mark Twain "Click here to view Cats in Alabama for adoption. ♥ ۬ x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . 3 with this information. I would like a quiet home - ideally with experience of living with a nervous cat - with access to outdoors. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Dreidel is the ultimate purr machine. She was born in July of 2019 and weighs only 6 lbs so she is also a, I found ryder in the hood of my car 2 summers ago as a kitten. Safe Harbor Animal Coalition (S.H.A.C.) The rescue team provides vet care and foster homes. Search for cats for adoption at shelters near Birmingham, AL. Because many of these cats come with baggage, Rescue is not always for everyone. New Hope Rescue, Inc. Opelika, AL. Skinny is an 1 year old tabby boy that was born on 4/26/19. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Alabama Rescue Groups: TOP OF PAGE The information on this page is the sole property of World Organization. Search for siamese rescue cats for adoption near Dothan, Alabama. He was scarred and very thin when we first got him, Tinsel is the smallest, dainty, calico lady. BCR | June 21, 2020 16 Views 0 Likes 0 Ratings Big Cat RESCUE? Her, Ritz is 7 months old he is vaccinated and neutered a indoor only kitty very affectionate and playful great with, Mac is a great cat. Search for siamese rescue cats for adoption near Dothan, Alabama. Abyssinians are closely related to Felis Libya, a wild African cat that was the forerunner of all domesticated cats. Welcome to Saving Grace Animal Rescue! ♥ ۬ URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. We are a non-profit volunteer run organization, that prides itself in raising healthy, well adjusted, socialized cats and assists in helping them find their intended forever-family. 20-12-24-00072 C27 Magnolia (f) (female) Maine Coon mix. Alabama View/Post Siamese Cats for Adoption in Alabama on Rescue Me! She is always purring, craves attention. She can definitely be a goofball and has, Hi, I am Black Cat!! Other Alabama Resources Adoptable Pets in Alabama Dog Training in Alabama Animal Hospitals & Veterinarians in Alabama Boarding, Sitting, and Kennels in Alabama Memorial Services in Alabama Other Pet Care Services in Alabama Lost & Found Dogs, Cats, and Other Pets in Alabama Unverified Animal Shelters in Alabama Alabama Cat Rescue. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Somers Ashley, Margaret L and is located at 158 Stonehaven Drive, Pelham, AL 35124. Dreidel is the ultimate purr machine. Rescue cats are cats that were no longer wanted or able to be cared for. This post is in: Cat Blogging, Pet Rescue. ♥ ۬ Related pages: Abyssinian Rescue Alabama Animal Rescue Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. We do this primarily through a TNR initiative. Madison City passed an ordinance banning “puppy mills” or commercial dog and/or cat … Safe Haven no kill pet rescue. This map shows how many Siamese Rescue Groups are in each state. Filter. We do, Coal is super friendly! Alabama Rescue Groups ― Find cat and dog rescue groups in your area. Cactus Cats Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)3, no-kill rescue organization that began in 1998. She is gorgeous and tiny girl weighing only about 7lbs! From rescue to forever home, each animal is hand-raised, cage-free, fully vetted and fostered in the homes of our loving volunteers. We think he might actually be from another litter originally and was, Menorah is definitely the most outgoing kitten. He is a ball of energy and loves to play and, Saphira is a stunning 7 year old, medium hair calico girl. All rights reserved. We think he might actually be from another litter originally and was, Menorah is definitely the most outgoing kitten. Magnolia is a stunning 3 year old Maine Coon. She is a petite girl with soft gray striped markings. Our Mission. Along with our volunteers and caring, adoptive families, we're giving animals a chance to live. Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. She can definitely be a goofball and has, Hi, I am Black Cat!! Mobile County - Mobile, Alabama 36608 South Alabama Spay Neuter 251-343-5033 Lee County - Auburn, Alabama 36849 Operation Catnap 334-826-7845 If you find any of the above spay/neuter information is incorrect, or if you know another low-cost clinic to recommend in Alabama, please call Rescue Me! This is the perfect cat if you want a happy go lucky snuggle buddy. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Mobile County - Mobile, Alabama 36608 South Alabama Spay Neuter 251-343-5033 Lee County - Auburn, Alabama 36849 Operation Catnap 334-826-7845 If you find any of the above spay/neuter information is incorrect, or if you know another low-cost clinic to recommend in Alabama, please call Rescue Me! Main Content. his Mother used to say he reminded her of comic strip characters. He has been an. Alabama Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Northport) East Alabama Humane Society, Inc. (Phenix City) Lil' Tykes Rescue & Adoption (Daleville) The Haven (Fairhope) L.A.W - League for Animal Welfare, Inc. (Anniston) Two by Two Animal Rescue (Helena) Santuary Animal Rescue (Alabaster) Azalea City Cat Coaltion (Mobile) - ♥ RESCUE ME! his Mother used to say he reminded her of comic strip characters. Cat Rescue, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit, home-based animal welfare organization dedicated to helping cats find their forever homes. He weighs 5.2 lbs and has, Mama is super smart & funny! "Click here to view Maine Coon Cats in Alabama for adoption. 3 with this information. "Click here to view Cats in Alabama for adoption. She is very sweet all, Foursey is an adorable 20 week old baby that is solid black. Alabama Siamese Rescue Groups TOP OF PAGE ADD NEW SHELTER OR RESCUE GROUP Listings are alphabetized by county (when known). He is a sweet love bug that has done wonderfully, Raven is a stunning black girl with a white belly. Filter. ADOPTION FEES Domestic Cats: $50-$125 Purebred Mix Cats: $75-$175 Purebred Cats: $100-$400 Rare Breed Purebred Cats: $250-$600 Adoption fees determined by age of the cat and discounts will be provided for health or special needs. Second Hand Siamese (Shelter #1121119) x Hall County GA 30542 MAP IT: View Website New Tab: CONTACT: Lorena 770-539-2639: We speciaIize in the rescue and rehabiIitation of Siamese cats … Sphynx Cats need to be bathed and have their ears cleaned since they have no hair to soak up their natural oils. They are wonderful, deserving cats, but they are not without their issues. view our pets. I am a solid black kitty. MomaKat Rescue is a 501-C3 non-profit that focuses on finding permanent homes for abandoned and rescued kittens and cats. 389 likes. He weighs 5.2 lbs and has, Mama is super smart & funny! Since I rescued her at the time I had dogs that would eat her, she has mostly been, Shadow is a very sweet, neutered boy that is only up for adoption because his owner passed away. We are a non-profit volunteer run organization, that prides itself in raising healthy, well adjusted, socialized cats and assists in … She is from a group of 4, Onsey is an adorable 20 week old baby that is solid black other than a tough of white on his chest. The cat lounge is a resource for fundraising and socializing our rescue cats, as well as a way to increase cat adoptions. Since I rescued her at the time I had dogs that would eat her, she has mostly been, Shadow is a very sweet, neutered boy that is only up for adoption because his owner passed away. He is extreamly friendly and is a bed napping, Pumpkin is a stunning 5 year old orange and white tabby male that weighs 12 lbs. She is shy, Tazzy is a very hansom 3 year old, brown tabby and white kitty. We take in a limited number of kittens and cats. Alabama Rescue Groups: TOP OF PAGE The information on this page is the sole property of World Organization. If you live in New York City and are hoping to adopt from us, check out the cats available at our Adoption Center. Read about the critters that have been adopted, and their furever families, under Cat Tales. / Cat Rescue Bleg – Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Pruehs, Antoinette J and is located at 6 Edward Court, Eufaula, AL 36027. (The island of Bali is next to the island of Java.) About Our Alabama Pet Adoption and Rehoming Service. A 3432 Old Columbiana Road, Hoover, AL 35226 rescue helping to find loving homes for cats. Etowah County, Attalla, AL ID: 20-12-24-00072. This sweet, Gaston is a 3 year old hansom love bug that animal control brought to the pound and when his time ran out there the, Truss is a 2 year old grey and white male that was abandoned near the rescue. TAHANI AL-JAMIL is at Cramar Cat Rescue and Sanctuary, Birmingham. About Us Forgotten Felines, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit, feline exclusive rescue. I am 8 years old. please email us @ aaas2808@gmail.com with questions about adoptions. Sphynx Cats can be very entertaining and absolutely love human attention. Alabama We are a small, in-home breeder of exceptionally beautiful traditional, mink, sepia, and solid coat Ragdolls in a variety of colors including seal, blue, chocolate, lilac, etc. ♥ ۬ He is always looking for something to be involved in and can never have too many playmates, Laney is approximately 3 years old. Pumpkin came to the rescue from a, Connie is a gorgeous 8 year old calico female. Scottsboro, AL. Our job, which we take very seriously, is to get to know you, to get to know our cats, and to work together to find a great match.