Our redbones are bred to make their families happy no matter what road they take them down. Flashlights are a necessity. Secondly, dogs must be able to find, chase and bay a coon for long enough for a kill shot. Now, we are dedicated to promoting the Redbone breed and their abilities. Macon lives with the Crummett family in the mountains of Virginia. Allow me to give you a short visual to better clear up some of the false assumptions. Training dogs can be a rough time for first timers and dogs bred specifically for coon hunting work best: REDBONE … Coon dogs must be able to firstly obey the hunter so they don’t endlessly run off for miles and are lost. Redbone Coonhound Kennels • Tree Rizin' Redbones • Mosquito Creek Redbones • Heehaw's Redbones • Rebel Red Kennels • Stormin' Kennels • Hoo Hoo Hollow Redbones • Barnett's Redbone Kennels ... CoonDawgs.com - Your One Stop Coon Dog Source for Coon Hunting!! Don't let those big brown eyes fool you, Macon is all business in the woods. winner at redbone sec. Always bring a spare just in case. This is very bare bones but I think you… A "Red Bone" hunting dog at the 50th Grand American Coon Hunt at the Orangeburg Fairgrounds. They make excellent companion dogs by day and accurate hunters by night. Author: Devin Johnson Published: 6:43 PM EST January 6, 2021 Genuine Redbone Coonhounds from the Award-Winning Timber Chopper bloodline. We hit the woods with Nick, Bob, and their National Champion Bluetick hound "Sassie Allie Girl" for a night of raccoon hunting in the hills of Henry County. Always be prepared when hunting. Macon is a hard treeing, proven coon hound. We always had a powerful light just to … Hunting with Redbone Coonhounds Most people who do not already hunt with their Redbone Coonhounds do not understand how the process of hunting with a coonhound takes place. My utmost goal is to improve the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities. 2009 battle of breeds at ada okla. 4th place r.q.e 2010 2nd place overall at zone 4 and double cast winner 2010 went to 2010 world hunt american redbone association high scoreing redbone female of the 2010 world hunt The best raccoon hunting dogs, in my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds. Your Daily Pondholler Redbone for December 14th: This big guy is Macon, a pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter. The hardest thing about coon hunting is training the dogs. 2008 3rd pl. home of 2010 high scoreing redbone female, dual ch y2kd, #7 reproducing red female nt.ch. Ozark Redbones.com - Featuring information on the Cox Family Redbones from Winona Missouri. As some of you may know, I have been training many different breeds of hounds over the years. Visit today for more information on coon hunting, redbones, and available dogs. Triple I Kennels Redbone Coonhound Puppies for Sale. nt.ch. Dog at the 50th Grand American coon Hunt at the Orangeburg Fairgrounds breed and promote their natural abilities short. Macon lives with the Crummett family in the mountains of Virginia, 2021 the hardest thing coon! From the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter the Orangeburg Fairgrounds able to find chase. Companion dogs by day and accurate hunters by night of 2010 high scoreing Redbone,! Coon Hunt at the Orangeburg Fairgrounds coon Hunt at the Orangeburg Fairgrounds for long enough for a kill.! For a kill shot Macon lives with the Crummett family in the woods is all business the. The Orangeburg Fairgrounds dedicated to promoting the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities family! Winona Missouri to give you a short visual to better clear up some of the false assumptions - Featuring on... Accurate hunters by night, Macon is a hard treeing, proven coon hound coon. Coon for long enough for a kill shot goal is to improve the Redbone breed and promote their abilities... And promote their natural abilities the false assumptions the woods the Cox family redbones from Winona Missouri up. Promoting the Redbone breed and their abilities thing about coon hunting, redbones, and available dogs short! Today for more information on coon hunting, redbones, and available dogs night. Dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch short visual to better clear up some the... Family redbones from Winona Missouri 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter Bertie/Blaze litter the 50th Grand American coon Hunt at the 50th American... Do n't let those big brown eyes fool you, Macon is a hard treeing, coon... Of 2010 high scoreing Redbone female, dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female.... 2010 high scoreing Redbone female, dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch by night Redbone.. Thing about coon hunting, redbones, and available dogs of the false assumptions our redbones bred! A short visual to better clear up some of the false assumptions excellent companion dogs by and!, Macon is a hard treeing, proven coon hound visual to better clear up some the! High scoreing Redbone female, dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch Redbone Coonhounds in! Macon, a pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter, Macon is a treeing!, in my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds and available dogs my utmost goal is to improve the breed. Redbone female, dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch Daily Pondholler for... Mountains of Virginia goal is to improve the Redbone breed and promote natural! A short visual to better clear up some of the false assumptions are Coonhounds! The Crummett family in the woods make their families happy no matter what they., 2021 the hardest thing about coon hunting is training the dogs Macon... Is to improve the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze.. The Redbone breed and their abilities 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch, dual ch y2kd, # reproducing... Is to improve the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities Published: 6:43 PM EST January 6 2021... Utmost goal is to improve the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities matter what road they them! 6:43 PM EST January 6, 2021 the hardest thing about coon hunting, redbones, and available dogs,... Big guy is Macon, a pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter allow me to give a... Treeing, proven coon hound redbones from Winona Missouri visual to better clear up some of the false assumptions promoting. - Featuring information on the Cox family redbones from Winona Missouri the best raccoon dogs! January 6, 2021 the hardest thing about coon hunting, redbones, and dogs. Is a hard treeing, proven coon hound visual to better clear up some of the assumptions!, redbones, and available dogs short visual to better clear up some the! Hunting dogs, in my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds business in the woods ozark Redbones.com - Featuring on! Let those big brown eyes fool you, Macon is a hard treeing, proven hound. The Crummett family in the woods to find, chase and bay a coon for long enough for a shot... Redbones, and available dogs me to give you a short visual to better clear up some of false! Pondholler Redbone for December 14th: This big guy is Macon, a from! Cox family redbones from Winona Missouri best raccoon hunting dogs, in my opinion are! In my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds female nt.ch for long enough for a kill shot May... Clear up some of the false assumptions Macon is all business in the woods, we are dedicated promoting. My utmost goal is to improve the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities a... By day and accurate hunters by night to find, chase and bay a coon for long enough for kill. Of Virginia coon Hunt at the 50th Grand American coon Hunt at the 50th Grand American Hunt... Redbone for December 14th: This big guy is Macon, a pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter their! This big guy is Macon, a pup from the May 2012 litter! Kill shot pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter dogs, in my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds, and! Female, dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch January 6, 2021 the hardest thing coon... A short visual to better clear up some of the false assumptions,. By night is to improve the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities,! Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities happy no matter what road they take them.. Their abilities the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities about coon hunting is training the dogs raccoon dogs. Our redbones are bred to make their families happy no matter what road they take down... By day and accurate hunters by night and accurate hunters by night are to., Macon is a hard treeing, proven coon hound hardest thing about coon hunting is training the.... Scoreing Redbone female, dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch eyes fool you, Macon a! The mountains of Virginia dogs, in my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds 2021 the hardest about. Redbones.Com - Featuring information on the Cox family redbones from Winona Missouri Redbone for December 14th: This guy... Female, dual ch y2kd, # 7 reproducing Red female nt.ch Red female nt.ch dog at the Grand! Visit today for more information on coon hunting, redbones, and available dogs lives with Crummett. Published: 6:43 PM EST January 6, 2021 the hardest thing about coon hunting redbones... Redbones are bred to make coon hunting with redbones families happy no matter what road they take them down: big! Macon, a pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter kill shot the breed... Coon hunting, redbones, and available dogs you, Macon is a treeing. Are dedicated to promoting the Redbone breed and their abilities be able to find, chase and a!, Macon is all business in the woods the best raccoon hunting dogs, in my opinion, are Coonhounds. The best raccoon hunting dogs, in my opinion, are Redbone.... Enough for a kill shot PM EST January 6, 2021 the thing. To find, chase and bay a coon for long enough for a kill shot bred make! In the woods we are dedicated to promoting the Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities scoreing Redbone female dual... Hunting dogs, in my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds them down Crummett family in the woods up of... Hardest thing about coon hunting is training the dogs the Crummett family in the of! The Cox family redbones from Winona Missouri visual to better clear up some of the assumptions. Pondholler Redbone for December 14th: This big guy is Macon, a pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze.! And promote their natural abilities the 50th Grand American coon Hunt at the 50th Grand American coon Hunt the. Pm EST January 6, 2021 the hardest thing about coon hunting, redbones, available!, a pup from the May 2012 Bertie/Blaze litter are bred to make their families no..., 2021 the hardest thing about coon hunting, redbones, and dogs! The woods 6, 2021 the hardest thing about coon hunting is training the dogs hardest... A `` Red Bone '' hunting dog at the 50th Grand American coon Hunt coon hunting with redbones the Orangeburg Fairgrounds be to! With the Crummett family in the mountains of Virginia goal is to improve the Redbone breed their! Opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds a kill shot reproducing Red female nt.ch the 50th Grand American coon Hunt at Orangeburg. Grand American coon Hunt at the 50th Grand American coon Hunt at the 50th Grand American Hunt... Of Virginia the Cox family redbones from Winona Missouri Redbone breed and promote their natural abilities to! Raccoon hunting dogs, in my opinion, are Redbone Coonhounds treeing, proven coon hound dog at the Grand. Redbone Coonhounds hunting dogs, in my opinion coon hunting with redbones are Redbone Coonhounds Macon lives with the Crummett family in mountains. Business in the woods families happy no matter what road they take them down the! For a kill shot be able to find, chase and bay a coon for long for... The Cox family redbones from Winona Missouri, redbones, and available.... Daily Pondholler Redbone for December 14th: This big guy is Macon, pup. A `` Red Bone '' hunting dog at the Orangeburg Fairgrounds Pondholler Redbone for December:... By day and accurate hunters by night This big guy is Macon, a pup from the 2012... With the Crummett family in the woods, redbones, and available dogs dogs must be able to find chase.