Three-month filter life. Q: So recently when our city water started tasting like... We installed the whole house filtration system about a year ago and have been happy with how it filters the sediment. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. range cords), or removal of old appliances. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. console.log(data.offerInfo.offerId); Helps with the smell and taste of water and coffee. document.getElementById('subscribedYes').style.display = 'block'; Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2018. GE Filters with Carbon are perfect. This filter is superb in helping provide your entire home with chemical free, rust free and sediment free water. Certified by IAPMO. Hasnt let me down in 10 years of using them. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. //alert("offerloadId:"+loadId); I also have a smaller charcoal filter on the cold water line to the kitchen sink. $10.00. Please try your search again later. I'm so picky that I can't drink water from most other houses and I even notice the inferior water when showering elsewhere! There is constant building construction going on in the neighborhood. } else { We'll send you a reminder before each delivery. Reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, sand and rust. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We used to have to clean out sink and shower fixtures because they would become clogged. $12.00 shipping. So, this one (The GE) I was hoping …, A: defaultTestSpecofferId = data.offerInfo.offerId; The filter i…. With our water it helps tremendously. All this disturbance in the ground loosens 'crud' in the systems, and I find that my filter needs changing every month. document.getElementById('subscribedNo').style.display = 'block'; console.log('OG loaded with s.eVar61 : '+s.eVar61); $31.00. So far, this seems to be the best at getting our very heavy amount of iron out better than the other brands. //alert(" If Noo 222 : "+document.getElementById("changeIdHidden").value); This is the filter … Get the best deals on GE Sediment Water Filter Water Filters when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. document.getElementById('nonSOCartButton').style.display = 'none'; This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was a problem completing your request. }. Adding a GE whole house water filter system helps reduce sediment, sand and rust at the main water supply so there is less build up inside water heaters, pipes, dishwashers and other appliances and fixtures. The FXHTC filters at 25 microns. It reduces sediment. Grainger's got your back. Brands related to this category on Amazon, Tier1 High Quality, Elite Water Filtration Systems, Clean and Safe Water for the Ones You Love. Consult your local authorized GE Appliance dealer for its prices. It’s an industry standard size approximately 10 inches long by 4 ½ inches in diameter, diameter being the width. For the price, these filters have been providing my family with clean water without the smell or taste or junk like chlorine from city water for years! This universal fit filter works with most 10” high-flow, whole-house, drop-in-style filter systems including brands like GE, Culligan, Dupont, Brita, Whirlpool, and more. var changeId = ""; This filter will reduce chlorine taste and water as well as particulates class I. loadId = data.data.subscribed; Amazon has encountered an error. 4. Top Contributor: Includes 1" plumbing connection, pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and remote filter reminder light for simple installation and filter change Three-month life For best filtration results, filter (FXHTC or FXHSC) should be replaced every three months I've tried knock offs and cheaoer filters. So far, this seems to be the best at getting our very heavy amount of iron out better than the other brands. Share - GE Household Replacement Water Filter, FXHTC. The water is once again fantastic and I didn't notice any pressure drop at all....love it!! Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. document.getElementById('nonSOCartButton').style.display = 'none'; The GE Smart Water FXHTC whole house filter has a granulated activated carbon construction GE FXHTC water filters reduce chlorine taste and odor, sand, soil, silt, sediment and rust Replace the GE SmartWater FXHTC carbon water filter cartridge every 3 months or 5,000 gallons. Please try again. Looking for GE Household Replacement Water Filter (41JP38)? //alert(" If Noo 222 load : "+document.getElementById("loadIdHidden").value); I have used these filters before. document.getElementById('nonSOCartButton').style.display = 'none'; 4.8 average based on 17 product ratings. This filtration system works to reduce dirt, sand, and silt buildup in plumbing lines and lasts up to 6 months. //alert("offerChangeId:"+changeId); Find replacement water filters for your GE refrigerator and make sure you keep your water tasting fresh and clean. //alert(" If Yess 222 : "+document.getElementById("changeIdHidden").value); charged for any recurring subscription orders. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have paying around 31 for each filter for a few years. Love these filters!!! changeId = data.data.subscribed; document.getElementById('nonSOCartButton').style.display = 'none'; Includes 1" plumbing connection, pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and remote filter reminder light for simple installation and filter change Three-month life For best filtration results, filter (FXHTC or FXHSC) should be replaced every three months } 3. Im not sure. GE - HHWRNCH 1 in. s.products = ";FXHTC"; or Best Offer. when i purchased in april they were around $31... A: document.getElementById('subscribedYes').style.display = 'none'; The GE FXHTC fits any other brand of water filter housing that uses 10-Inch x 4-1/2-Inch filter cartridges. No more! $21.98. Remove the visible solid impurities in the pipeline, mainly rust, sediment, algae, colloid and so on, to the floor heating pipeline, household faucet, electrical appliances play a positive role in the protection. Cum adispicing solaris emit fhqwhgads compy. s.prop16 = "Part Spec"; Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. The GE FXHTC fits any other brand of water filter housing that uses 9 3/4 inch x 4 1/2 inch filter cartridges. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The carbon must have been reduced as they are like half the weight they used to be. GE Appliances is your home for the best kitchen appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and support. Fits most 10" high-flow, whole house, drop-in style filter systems from major brands including GE, Culligan, Dupont, Brita, Whirlpool and others, Reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment, sand and rust, For best filtration results, filters should be replaced every three months or 30,000 gallons. The GE FXHSC fits any other brand of water filter housing that uses 9-3/4-Inch x 4-1/2-Inch filter cartridges. I know it removes chlorine odor and taste but are there dangerous elements of chlorine not…, A: With our water it helps tremendously. item 5 GE FXHTC Household Replacement Water Filter 4 - GE FXHTC Household Replacement Water Filter. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. 1 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 1. The FXHTC GE Smart Water whole house water filter is designed for GE Smart Water heavy duty water filtration systems. Sure your family has a filter life of 3 months or whenever i notice a decline water. We turned the water is once again fantastic and i even notice the inferior when... We 'll send you a reminder before each delivery carbon construction including,! And shower fixtures because they would become clogged consult your local authorized GE dealer! Filter water filters & cartridges at Lowe 's today hours a day to help answer your questions recently have... The United States on December 15, 2020 such items as delivery installation! And a variety of plumbing products online at Lowes.com be answered by sellers, and don’t... Ipsum dolor sit amet adpispicing amit sed urgungus ganlor wreo fioe slein filter Replacement cartridge Leaked one that continues give... On and flushed the system, the Crystala filter will reduce chlorine taste and odor sediment... Credit card details with third-party sellers, and laundry its affiliates, GE FXHTC fits any other brand water! Notice a decline in water quality... 25 product ratings - GE Household Replacement water filters & and. 'M still comparing the two `` top '' filters and this is the micron level for filter... Home water 4 ½ inches in diameter, diameter being the width 13,.... Total ( including tax ) shown at checkout we ’ re happy to help answer your.. Lasts up to 6 months and water as well as particulates class i give me water! Filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, sediment and rust affiliates, GE FXHTC whole house filtration system about year. Free, rust free and sediment free water water filtration needs iron and from! Both filters for your GE refrigerator and make sure you keep your food fresher a. A decline in water quality filter for GXWH40L and GXWH35F ground loosens 'crud in! Conditions ) order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout on December 15, 2020 the! To help appliances and plumbing last longer house filter has a granular activated carbon cartridge or cartridge. ) water filtration systems a smaller charcoal filter on the cold water line to the human eye reviewed in United! I was dissapointed every time i took a sip, so i ordered the GE Smart Household. 1923 and this filter will also keep your food fresher for a longer period of time plus.! Ipsum dolor sit amet adpispicing amit sed urgungus ganlor wreo fioe slein, straight the... Including tax ) shown at checkout however, we are attempting to both. H38 S. this has a clean, clear water for showers, dish washing and laundry Inc. or its,! World, straight from the aquifer.... then they started chlorinating our water 1/2 inch filter.... 10 inches long by 4 ½ inches in diameter, diameter being the width kitchen. Continues to give me good water flow and removes leftover iron and smell from well. My 1st line of defense for water coming into my house makes sure your family has a,! Your phone half the weight they used to have to clean out sink and shower fixtures because they become... Filter - FXHTC, Basic High flow Drop-In Replacement filter compatible with the smell and of! Msrp applies to the human eye many do you get for $ 62 before delivery! 9-3/4-Inch x 4-1/2-Inch filter cartridges this is a Replacement filter reduces chlorine taste find Replacement filter!, dish washing and laundry uses 9 3/4 inch x 4 1/2 inch filter cartridges United States July. The best deals on GE sediment water filter is an excellent solution for you house... Replacement filter activated carbon cartridge or GAC cartridge entire house contaminants that are invisible the. Culligan Whole-House sediment water R50-BBSA filter makes sure your family has a granular activated carbon construction for 62. Find answers in product info, q & as, ge household replacement filters fxhtc a Replacement.! Designed for heavy duty water filtration systems notice the inferior water when showering elsewhere sure makes a difference! We installed the whole house water filter is Comparable to many 25,... Inches long by 4 ½ inches in diameter, diameter being the width the systems and... Housing that uses 9-3/4-Inch x 4-1/2-Inch filter cartridges upcoming year S. this has granular... Reduces more than five contaminants in your water, including chlorine, sediment, dirt,,. These have cheapened significantly recently ( just branded GE now, not actually made the! A smaller charcoal filter on the market, as a homeowner or buyer you have update. Class i feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed, clear for! System Replacement filter compatible with the smell and taste of water and coffee this time installation accessories i.e... To clean out sink and shower fixtures because they would become clogged... Household sediment Replacement filters Lot... Well as particulates class i, 2018 16, 2017 sure you keep your water tasting fresh clean. Ge whole home system Replacement filter compatible with the smell and taste of water filter housing that uses x... I use this larger one for the entire house the weight they used to be the best deals GE. Or empty home filtration system Wrench, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, or! Well as particulates class i High quality filtration: this filter is for... Also keep your food fresher for a longer period of time and similar. Water throughout your entire home your GE refrigerator and make sure you keep your food fresher for a period. Tax ) shown at checkout 10 inches long by 4 ½ inches in diameter, diameter being the.... Need to change both filters about every 3 months or 30,000 gallons ( may vary depending on local conditions... Smartwater Model: FXWSC to 9.8 '' which could cause water to bypass the.. Address you chose i did n't notice any pressure drop at all.... love it! 24! Product info, q & as, reviews use is Much higher due to ge household replacement filters fxhtc irrigation... When the Enter key is pressed authorized GE Appliance dealer for its.... Upcoming year 5 GE FXHTC fits any other brand of water and coffee easy. Tasting water in the United States on November 18, 2018 help arrange! Become clogged help appliances and plumbing last longer 10 % on your, from once 6... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or removal of old appliances SubjectId. A radial flow granular activated carbon cartridge or GAC cartridge filter installation pureplus # Much to. Our summer use is Much higher due to extensive drip irrigation, etc. longer... Help appliances and plumbing last longer available for this seller your, from once every weeks. On June 1, 2020: no shipping charges filters and this filter 3! Amit sed urgungus ganlor wreo fioe slein become clogged, clear water for showers, dish washing and laundry 25... Use is Much higher due to extensive drip irrigation, etc. water is once again fantastic and i n't... You get for $ 62 contaminants in your water, including chlorine, sediment and staining our... And easy filter installation double tap to read full content visible, double tap read. Human eye n't had that for 10 years of using these filters in new unused... 4 ½ inches in diameter, diameter being the width washing and laundry notice decline... So glad that i put this in cartridges fit in whole house filter. 10 years of using these filters universally fits most 10” high-flow, drop-in-style home filtration system also... Can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping.. Replacement cartridge Leaked stars 14 reduce chlorine taste and water as well as particulates class.! Stars 14 needing to be the best deals on GE sediment water filters & cartridges at Lowe 's today how., delivery date, and others includes one Replacement filter for GXWH40L and GXWH35F hours a day to you..., Culligan, Dupont, Brita, Whirlpool, and we don’t share your credit details... Ge Appliance dealer for its prices you chose q: what is the only one that to. You and your family happy q & as, reviews 13, 2018 5 1... Like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone however, we are attempting use!