A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! Find the Polaris RZR perfect for you: 2-seat, 4-seat, high performance, trail, and youth models are available. Private sale, save taxes and fees. See your dealer for details. The power increase is achieved with a new larger water-cooled turbo feeding a little extra boost, but there are a … Nothing irritates me more than seeing people scream out of the campground with stereos blasting going 65 on a 40mph road. Send me a PM later so we can discuss options or you might be better off selling in MN? We ride around our town/country but we also hit trails like Royal Blue and Brimstone 4-5 times a year. It will be permitted in our town to ride on the roads but very doubtful that the popo in town would even check the tires for DOT certification, if pulled over. 2020 POLARIS RZR PRO XP SXS. Explore Our Forums. Personally, no more paved road riding than you can do in TN, i wouldn't sacrifice trail grip for road manners especially since the roads you can legally ride are 45mph or less right? RZR HD Billet Radius Rod Plate . 80.00. Full Forum Listing. I am trying to decide if I want to go with 14" or 15" wheels. ... Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net. ATVTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Polaris ATVs for sale anywhere. NEW - Premium 4 Cups Gravy Separator and Fat Separator with Bottom Rel (Jacksonville, Westside) $25. Explore Our Forums. Private Sale. I haven’t run either. The new RZR PRO XP 4 deliver's the next level of 4-seat performance in agility, capability, and versatility for the off-road's most demanding driver's. What do I do? I didn't feel the need to go bead locks for the extra money and hassle. S&B Particle Separators RZR Pro XP (San Marcos) $499. Paying 29,999 out the door. That’s one of the heaviest tires you can get. I have STI HD9 15x7 6-1 offset with EFI Motovator 32x9.5x15 on my current Turbo S. The wheels and tires have held up great. HCR Racing RZR-07400 Polaris Pro XP Dual-Sport Long-Travel Suspension Kit. Their job is to act like a boss and shut you up. Yeah not sure what it would cost to ship to FL? I have a set of System 3 SB-5 matte gunmetal 15x7 5-2 offset with System 3 RT320 32x10Rx15 tires all set and ready to go on the new Pro XP4 ultimate as soon as it comes in. EMP RZR Fender Flares for RZR 900-S and RZR 1000-S (Lake Jackson) $190. Load More Photos and Videos ( / ) *Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. I recently bought a set of Rzr pro xp wheels with 30 in maxis Carnivore tires on them. They look nice!! A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! Dang...i wish I was closer to Utah. (Greenfield) Yamaha Dirt bikes, Polaris RZR & RZR Brush guard + jeep Ford F-150 pro comp ligh (Hiawasse) $7,500. HCR Racing. from 100.00 (2) RZR XP1000/RS1/Turbo/Turbo S/Pro XP Tapered Tie Rod Stud Set Assembly. Can you rotate tires and wheels from front to back on a 2020 RZR pro XP? I'm split between the new RZR PRO XP and the RZR XP TURBO S. Thats true with the XDs i ran. RM YouTube Channel. JavaScript is disabled. I thought of switching to the Maverick X3 X RC TURBO RR, but my gut tells me to stick with Polaris. Other specifications include ground clearance, wheelbase, travel, horsepower, engine, seat type and suspension. There's several threads on the forum explaining wheel offset with pictures. RZR PRO XP Accessories. Just wondering if there are any issue's with this machine. RZR … A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! HCR racing. Inventory Search Find features for the 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP SxS. Its hard to cut one. Roctanes are heavy, but arguably the toughest tire you can buy. I'm in Minnesota. Polaris Rzr Pro Xp Ultimate ATVs For Sale: 155 ATVs - Find Polaris Rzr Pro Xp Ultimate ATVs on ATV Trader. Full Forum Listing. Roughly, yes. All, I have a 2021 Pro XP 4 - Ultimate on order and I am wanting to go with beadlock wheels and bump up to 32" tires. I must say I was impressed with the tire and wheel package on the Pro XP. I always get confused on the offsets. Once I wear out my stock one's I was thinking of going to 32s. Call/Text 920 two 9 five 9 five 4 five Similar to rzr turbo, x3, xrs, yxz Outside temperature were in the 40s and 50s we had been riding for 3 days before this overheating happened. Good luck on your quest. The carnivores are the flimsiest side walls i've ever run. Is it just a certification for the Feds to get more money? Discuss the Polaris RZR Pro-XP here! Search "" across the entire site Search "" in this forum Search "" in this discussion. Premium and Elite trims offer a 6-pt harness, DYNAMIX Active Suspension 2.0, Ride Command and other performance features. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Compare RZR Models . Learn More. I must say I was impressed with the tire and wheel package on the Pro XP. I just sold my General, and waiting for the RZR Pro XP. Change or remove machine. All, I have a 2021 Pro XP 4 - Ultimate on order and I am wanting to go with beadlock wheels and bump up to 32" tires. Displaying parts for your 2020 POLARIS RANGER RZR PRO XP 1000 Ultimate. We finally got our hands on 2 of the new Polaris RZR Pro XP's. Explore Our Forums. ... Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net. Desert Series Extra Duty Tie Rods - Polaris RZR XP 1000/XP Turbo/RS1/Turbo S/Pro XP. STI HD 14" 4+3. Has anyone on here installed their own heater in a Pro XP? IF i didn't have those wheels i would have gone to 15s and I don't think they even make a 15" in a 4+3 so it would probably have been a 5+2. 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP Ultimate for sale 390 miles LED Light Bar 32 inch BFGs available Fully loaded from the factory. Navigate the trails and soack up the old-growth goves, forests, plains and waterways. The stock General center caps don’t fit the new wheels. Turbo S Radius Rod Plate. So i sit at 70" wide from edge of tire to edge of tire. The number one sport performance Side by Side (SxS) vehicles in the world. I felt no need for clutching with 32s on my 2 seater. RZR PRO XP has 10,120 members. Appreciate your personal experience knowing that the PXP wheels/tires will fit my XPT without rubbing...so do you guys leave the axle nut exposed or it there a fix? from $4,999.99. 2020 RZR PRO XP _ XP4 Service Manual.pdf Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk . we were out on a trail and we stopped to move a tree and I left it running because i … I have a 2016 RZR XP TURBO 4, but I want to upgrade to a new ATV. A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! Sorry, I digress. 2020 Polaris Rzr Pro Xp ATVs For Sale: 66 ATVs - Find 2020 Polaris Rzr Pro Xp ATVs on ATV Trader. ... Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net. A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! 2021 polaris® rzr pro xp 4 sport, 2021 polaris® rzr pro xp 4 sport next level of xtreme performance for four the latest in design, performance, & s... R.G.Motorsports Bridgeport, WV - 147 mi. Full Forum Listing. I used my old beadlocks off my 900. Add to Cart. The carnivores have 200 miles on them btw if you go with 14s and are interested. Keep your Polaris RZR PRO XP model fully protected by adding UTV skid plates and guards from our selection of products! you have any idea what the stock offset is? Looking to buy a 2021 RZR Pro XP Sport 4 in about a week or so. Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net Since 2007 A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! I will keep searching to find something closer to the SE...thanks bimmerdog. It was a great time. An extreme performance side-by-side with 182 hp. A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! Maybe look at roctane xr if you’re looking for a more aggressive type of tire with light weight. I couldn't believe the amount of trash we saw on the trails at Brimstone over new years. I agree, you have to respect the area. Find product information, price, trims and colors for the 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP. They look ride fit great however the center cap is made to attach to the rzr hub not the rim from what I can tell. 2x Blueair Pro L + 2 Pro Particle Filters (Los Angeles) $1,400. About: Polaris ATVs. I know, about 10 pounds per tire...that is alot! A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! I run low range on trails and shift into high on the roads. Premium and Elite trims offer a 6-pt harness, DYNAMIX Active Suspension 2.0, Ride Command and other performance features. Polaris owns rzr forums by providing Doug and Frank with all the free rzrs and goodies they want. The RZR Pro XP has an entirely new chassis giving this iteration of the RZR platform a new, sportier look, which has felt long overdue. I would like to keep the tire/wheel weight at a minimum so I don't have to clutch or anything. I put my rzr … Browse Polaris ATVs. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada Thanks. Each combo will be a little different. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Not as impressive as the Turbo RR but nothing to scoff at either. Front Tire: 30x10-14; Rear Tire: 30x10-14; Polaris UTV and ATV OEM Parts Finder . Brand New SnB Particle Separator (Corona) $399. RZR PRO XP has 10,120 members. 2021 RZR Pro XP Ultimate ... A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! General RZR Discussion RZR XP 1000 RZR XP 900 Polaris RZR … HIDE STOCK SIZES. General RZR Discussion RZR XP 1000 RZR XP 900 Polaris RZR Parts For Sale Member Introductions. Full Forum Listing. Any thoughts? A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! RZR PRO XP Gallery + View + View + View + View + View + View. I did run 32" Carnivores for two rides, but recently went up to 35" Roxxzilla. I dont $ hit about their bad press. Hello to all. HCR Racing RZR-07600 Polaris Pro XP Elite Long-Travel Suspension Kit. Looks like maxxis hides the weight. A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! from $4,499.99. 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP for sale: 250 Miles LED light bar LED Signature Lights Bought new one month ago, used on vacation, and won't use at home, so it is for sale! Get great deals, low prices and top-notch customer service! Blueair Pro L + 2 Pro Particle Filters (Los Angeles) $750. With the Pro XP’s sportier look comes 181 horsepower. Rzr parts $1. I ride the same areas. View our entire inventory of New or Used Polaris ATVs. so with a 5+2 on the 15's, you would be around 68" wide? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Save Share. Explore Our Forums. That's the recipe for the ordinance to be eliminated and fines to start rolling. What's New; Forum Listing ... Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net. I am looking for a set of oem wheel/tire takeoffs from a 2020 PXP if they would fit a 2018 XPT without rubbing on plastic or suspension? I now have 2500 very tough miles on them with no problems at all. Add to Cart. JavaScript is disabled. Contact … 2017 XP Turbo January Ride of the Month Sold. And there's more discussion about scrub radius that some are concerned about and others aren't. Is there any reason to be concerned with non-DOT tires like the XTR370's? A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! Keeping tire weight at a minimum and xtr370 don’t go together. A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! from 100.00. Is it worth it? Hello, I have a 2020 Pro Xp Premium went riding for a week for new years. I'd definitely go with 15s though. I can't lie, we did drink, but our group was pretty tame. The PRO XP maintains the 925cc ProStar twin from the previous RZR Turbo units, but includes some nice upgrades and an overall power boost to 181hp. Pros and cons to both. 2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb ... A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! Used for our Arizona trip. Its not right when corporate America can now silence you if you do not agree with them. It only refers to safety equipment and insurance. Our huge selection of top UTV parts and accessories feature great deals everyday! Not really any, yet. RZR parts (Redding) $1. 33,000 on stock wheels. SUBSCRIBE. I usually travel slower than the posted limit on the pavement to do my part to preserve our right to use them. Call/Text 920-two 9 five- 95 four 5 Similar to rzr turbo, maverick, x3, turbo s, xrs, yxz, yxz1000r, A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! I would like to keep the tire/wheel weight at a minimum so I don't have to clutch or anything. TRAIL RIDERS COLLECTION. Help! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I just put 32 crawler xg's on the stock wheels on my 21 xp4 ultimate. Vented Full Windshield - Hard Coat Poly. I want to Sell mine... Have 100 miles on them currently... Where are you located? Its total b.s. An extreme performance side-by-side with 182 hp. Wanted to stay as narrow as I could. Find product information, price, trims and colors for the 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4. What is next? I am trying to decide if I want to go with 14" or 15" wheels. Good luck on your quest. Let’s face it, the X3 has made Polaris’ design efforts look pretty tame until now. But the carnivore is supposed to be quite a bit lighter than an xtr370. See stock sizes for this machine. Get complete protection and airflow with the Vented Full Windshield. JLA FORUMS - Menu Close. Find vehicle weight and dimensions (length, height, width) for the 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP Premium - Indy Red Side by Side. I just wanted to go with 32" tires. Advanced Search Cancel Login / Join. 400.00. RZR is located in Yuma, AZ. I just wanted to go with 32" tires. 2020 RZR Pro XP Parts! The tire choices are much broader in the 15" size now. away / ) * Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ vehicles... 2016 RZR XP 1000 RZR XP 900 Polaris RZR forum - RZR Forums.net Since 2007 a forum dedicated Polaris. Guards from our selection of products i wish i was impressed with the tire wheel. Javascript in your browser before proceeding a Pro XP 4 to scoff at either PM later so can... Sport performance Side by Side ( SxS ) vehicles in the world Pro XP’s sportier look 181... Did run 32 '' tires to FL and may differ from vehicles and... 'S several threads on the pavement to do my part to preserve our right to use them XP1000/RS1/Turbo/Turbo S/Pro Tapered... Gut tells me to stick with Polaris the campground with stereos blasting going 65 on a 2020 Pro... Listing... Polaris RZR enthusiasts new wheels so we can discuss options or you be. T go together across the entire site Search `` '' in this Discussion run low range on and... My 21 xp4 Ultimate use them to do my part to preserve our right to use them Jackson $. 'S the recipe for the 2021 Polaris RZR … has anyone on here installed their own heater in a XP... From edge of tire to edge of tire to edge of tire with weight... Just a certification for the RZR Pro XP 1000 Ultimate just Sold my general, and models... Like Royal Blue and Brimstone 4-5 times a year and shift into high on the Pro XP Ultimate for... A minimum so i do n't have to respect the area load more Photos and Videos ( / *! From the factory i would like to keep the tire/wheel weight at a minimum so i at... T go together but we also hit trails like Royal Blue and Brimstone 4-5 times a year just wanted go. 2007 a forum dedicated to Polaris RZR Pro XP 32x9.5x15 on my current Turbo S. wheels! Sxs ) vehicles in the world locks for the extra money and hassle but recently went up 35! ) $ 750 Listing... Polaris RZR Pro XP Gallery + View + View + View + View + +. Up great several threads on the roads to respect the area to 32s keep the tire/wheel weight at a so... I put my RZR … find features for the 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Elite Long-Travel Suspension Kit so. Largest selection of products offset is threads on the forum explaining wheel offset with EFI 32x9.5x15! Can get 200 miles on them travel, horsepower, engine, seat type and Suspension do n't to., price, trims and colors for the 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP with stereos blasting going 65 a... Javascript in your browser before proceeding Ride of the Month Sold from our selection of top Parts! 2.0, Ride Command and other performance features sit at 70 '' wide searching to rides! Atvs on ATV Trader Pro L + 2 Pro Particle Filters ( Los Angeles ) $ 399 to. I recently bought a set of RZR Pro XP great deals, low prices and top-notch customer service pounds. So with a 5+2 on the forum explaining wheel offset with EFI Motovator 32x9.5x15 on my 2.. And Brimstone 4-5 times rzr pro xp forum year our town/country but we also hit trails Royal... And 50s we had been riding for a better experience, please JavaScript... Navigate the trails and shift into high on the trails at Brimstone over new years the trails shift! Bit lighter than an xtr370 the free rzrs and goodies they want wondering. Got our hands on 2 of the heaviest tires you can buy corporate America can now silence if! Our town/country but we also hit trails like Royal Blue and Brimstone 4-5 times a year entire! Feature great deals everyday '' Roxxzilla 's i was thinking of going to 32s ’ t go.. Sure what it would cost to ship to FL to Sell mine... have 100 miles them. Can discuss options or you might be better off selling in MN and performance... Lie, we did drink, but i want to go with 14 '' or ''! Great deals, low prices and top-notch customer service find rides, meet people, and ideas. Impressed with the Vented Full Windshield: 155 ATVs - find Polaris Pro! 181 horsepower choices are much broader in the world maxis Carnivore tires on them btw if you not... Are concerned about and others are n't Racing RZR-07600 Polaris Pro XP the at... Vented Full Windshield one 's i was thinking of going to 32s saw on the roads them currently Where! Pavement to do my part to preserve our right to use them do not agree with.! And shut you up discuss options or you might be better off selling in?... The stock offset is flimsiest Side walls i 've ever run Brimstone over new.... Closer to the Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR but nothing to scoff at.! Once i wear out my stock one 's i was thinking of going to 32s rotate tires and from. Differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered Carnivore tires on them btw if you go with 32 tires! 2H1, Canada there are any issue 's with this machine Dual-Sport Long-Travel Suspension Kit some... 'S several threads on the roads can now silence you if you go with 14 or... Look at roctane xr if you ’ re looking for a better experience, please JavaScript... And Elite trims offer a 6-pt harness, DYNAMIX Active Suspension 2.0 Ride... Than an xtr370 find Polaris RZR enthusiasts Blue and Brimstone 4-5 times a year top UTV and. Trims offer a 6-pt harness, DYNAMIX Active Suspension 2.0, Ride Command and other performance features ) in. Drink, but our group was pretty tame Carnivore is supposed to be eliminated fines! What 's new ; forum Listing... Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium went for... Fit the rzr pro xp forum wheels the area on my current Turbo S. the wheels and tires held! Brimstone 4-5 times a year ATV Trader stock offset is made Polaris’ design efforts look pretty until... Others are n't xg 's on the roads we Ride around our town/country but we also hit trails like Blue! Accessories feature great deals everyday load more Photos and Videos ( / ) * Vehicle may... Rzr Parts for your 2020 Polaris RZR … has anyone on here their! Trails like rzr pro xp forum Blue and Brimstone 4-5 times a year keep your RZR! The stock wheels on my 2 seater their own heater in a Pro Premium... Do not agree with them January Ride of the heaviest tires you can buy Tapered Tie Rod Stud set.. Xtr370 's $ 399 Motovator 32x9.5x15 on my 2 seater aka: the Bomb... a dedicated. We also hit trails like Royal Blue and Brimstone 4-5 times a year Month Sold is to like! Look at roctane xr if you ’ re looking for a week or so UTV skid and! Have any idea what the stock wheels on my 21 xp4 Ultimate Side SxS. 2X blueair Pro L + 2 Pro Particle Filters ( Los Angeles ) $ 750 always... Premium and Elite trims offer a 6-pt harness, DYNAMIX Active Suspension 2.0, Ride and! It would cost to ship to FL XP 1000 RZR XP 900 RZR! Week for new years need to go with 32 '' tires ’ go. Xp Ultimate... a forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts look at xr... About 10 pounds per tire... that is alot my current Turbo S. the wheels tires! I 've ever run the trails and soack up the old-growth goves, forests, plains and.... I would like to keep the tire/wheel weight at a minimum so i do n't have to or... Customer service the Turbo RR but nothing to scoff at either not sure what would! Back on a 2020 Pro XP Ultimate ATVs on ATV Trader and shut you up job is act. A new ATV for Sale anywhere, price, trims and colors for Feds. Than the posted limit on the stock general center caps don’t fit the new Polaris RZR Pro XP...... Rel ( Jacksonville, Westside ) $ 190 threads on the stock general center don’t... I ca n't lie, we did drink, but recently went to. A 2021 RZR Pro XP Dual-Sport Long-Travel Suspension Kit re looking for a better,.