Just as easy to care for as the smaller peace lily and therefore the perfect plant to give as a gift. This variety has large white flowers. White Flower Farm • 1-800-503-9624, Blackmore & Langdon Begonias & Delphiniums, Customer-Favorite Annual Container Designs, Fertilizer & Supplies for Annual Containers, All Preplanned Gardens & Plant Collections, Discounted Gift Certificates Available Now, Add a $50 Gift Card to Your Bouquet or Gift Set for Just $25. 95 Each bag contains 128 oz of soil. Feel the soil in the pot. 'Sensation' Peace Lily This variety of Spathiphyllum wallisii is a giant among peace lilies, growing up to 6 feet tall, with proportionately large blooms. June 28, 2018. Anonymous May 29, 2019 My peace lily has long dark brown stripes down the middle of the flower. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating (1 customer review) Pot Size: Large; This Plant Ships Tomorrow $ 60.00 . I will be ordering from PlantVine again! Repotting: 6” pot into an 8-10” planter: About 1.5 bags 8-10” pot into a 12-14” planter: About 3 bags. If the soil is kept too dry for Peace Lilies the leaves will yellow and flowering will be inhibited. I love Peace Lilies and wanted to add this one to my collection as I haven’t tried this one before. We ship our bulbs and plants at the right time for planting in your area, except as noted, with orders dispatched on a first-come, first-served basis by climate zone. Get 1 Free Product Today All India Delivery Lowest prices. Just as easy to care for as the smaller peace lily and therefore the perfect plant to give as a gift. I suspect your friend has Spathiphyllum ‘Sensation’, the biggest one commercially available. One of the largest and boldest of all the spathiphyllums, ‘Sensation’ has broad dark green leaves with distinctive ribbing. 5 out of 5 stars (586) 586 reviews $ 8.00 ... BUY 2 GET 1 FREE Peace Lily Brazil Sword Spathiphyllum Easy … Please include your order number or customer number when contacting us. It shows off beautiful white flowers that look like calla lilies and beautifully shine against the dark green tropical-looking leaves. Thanks WFF. This all natural product will not burn roots. Spathiphyllum Sensation 14 in. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Other large varieties include ‘Mauna Loa’. Use the proper amount for each pot size: 6″ Pot: ½ Pack 8-10″ Pot: 1 Pack 12-14″ pot: 2 Packs. The size of the plants we ship has been selected to reduce the shock of transplanting. Spathiphyllum ‘Sensation’, Peace Lily. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Shipment begins in mid August 2020, depending on your zone. Shop white sensation peace lily (l03943hp) in the house plants section of Lowes.com Spathiphyllum So Sweet 6 in. Others cannot travel bareroot or transplant best if grown in containers. The size of the pot is noted in the quick facts for each item. I received this last night and I cannot stop staring at it. Buy peace lily plants online at best pricing and get them hand delivered at door step. Sensation (Spathiphyllum Wallisii 'Sensation') Contact us today for a FREE plant quote! Not only an attractive plant, the spathiphyllum is a useful one in that it detoxifies the environment from dangerous chemicals. Repotting: 6” pot into an 8-10” planter: About 1.5 bags 8-10” pot into a 12-14” planter: About 3 bags. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! I love Peace Lilies and have brought several at other places, but this one is a jewel. Spathiphyllum Peace Lily Planter/pot Size: 10 inches Overall Height*: 24” to 28” *Overall height is inclusive of the planter height. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Plants per page. It is this lush foliage which makes it a great indoor plant, even when not in flower. P.O. The size, quality, and packaging FAR exceeded my expectations and I am beyond excited to have my top wishlist plant! Spathiphyllum Sensation & Figaro 14 in.  Certified buyer, 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. If your order is damaged or fails to meet your expectations, we will cheerfully replace or refund it. Best in a 30cm plus pot. WATERING: Peace Lilies prefer watering on a regular basis. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Makes a dramatic statement as a floor accent in a bigger space such as a living room or office lobby. nealfharris (verified owner) – July 6, 2019. Write a Review, Did you find this review useful? Peace Lily Sensational is the best air purifier and easy care houseplant for shade areas, it does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well in poor light indoor conditions. This very large Spathiphyllum cultivar varies from all other Spathiphyllum cultivars/varieties by having much larger, lusher, tropical-appearing leaves. Shrubs, Roses, vines, and other woody plants may be shipped bareroot or in pots. For some, this means a large, bareroot crown. The all natural ingredients are specially blended to provide excellent long term drainage, high air porosity and good water holding capability. When in bloom, the plant looks best when grouped in clusters of three or more. If the soil is moist, the plant does not need more water. We ship bulbs as dormant, bare bulbs, sometimes with some wood shavings or moss. Feel the soil in the pot. Thank you WFF, you will definitely be getting more of my business. They are dark green to somewhat light green in coloration. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-503-9624 or email us at [email protected]. LIGHT: Provide your plant with bright, indirect light. See what plants are available. If the soil feels dry, add water. Size: Up to 6 feet tall and wide ‘Sensation’ is the largest variety available, with distinctly ribbed leaves up to 20 inches long that grow in a layered habit. .It is this lush foliage which makes it a great indoor plant, even when not in flower. USE IN: Perfect indoor plant for adding a cool tropical vibe.. peace lily are evergreen herbaceous perennial plants with large leaves 12–65 cm long and 3–25 cm broad. We even send you a picture of your plants before they ship. The bigger cousin to the smaller and more common peace lily, this stunner makes a statement with her big lush green leaves. Comments (1) Add Comment View Comments. A Look at How to Grow a Spathiphyllum. Structured nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium liquid plant food provides real nutrient-dense application to soil and roots. Sensation. The perfect combination of quality ingredients provides the ideal amount of water retention, drainage and aeration for a wide variety of interior plants. I put it in a corner in the bedroom next to a window and I know I will have this plant for a long time. It is a genus of about 40 species of monocotyledonous flowering plants which are native to tropical regions of the Americas and southeastern Asia. Peace Lily 'Sensation,' Spathiphyllum beautiful, large cultivar of this traditional houseplant FlyingChipmunkFarm. yes Our plants are covered by our 30 day guarantee. Box 50, Route 63 ~ Litchfield, Connecticut 06759 ~ 1-800-503-9624 no Spathiphyllum Peace Lily Plant. Spathiphyllum 'Sensation' likes bright shade, but will tolerate lower light. We guarantee your complete satisfaction or your money back. Peace Lilies don't like to dry out and should be watered when the top inch of soil is dry. All contents © 2021 White Flower Farm All rights reserved. We ship these perennials and annuals in 1 pint pots, except as noted. Natural probiotics, organics, and moisture control gel boost root growth. The bigger cousin to the smaller and more common peace lily, this stunner makes a statement with her big lush green leaves. Get the best deals for spathiphyllum at eBay.com. Arrived in perfect condition. We also offer gardening advice and how-to information to gardeners throughout the United States. Light: The peace lily will tolerate low light but will grow even faster in medium light. The Spathiphyllum Peace Lily has striking flowers which complement its bold, attractive foliage. Click here to see all articles about Spathiphyllum. Buy Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Golden) - Plant and 6000+ more gardening products online. We invite you to browse our website, and to join our email list for special offers and useful gardening tips. Spathiphyllum Peace Lily is an easy to grow beautiful houseplant will flower almost all year if you give it enough light. This is our best all-purpose mix for the demanding requirements of indoor potted plants. Spathiphyllum ‘Sensation’ is the largest of the spathiphyllums, with this one bearing large glossy dark green leaves that grow in a layered manner and are distinctly ribbed. The Spathiphyllum Sensation is originally from Asia and is the largest of the spathiphyllums, with this one bearing large glossy dark green leaves that grow in a layered manner and are distinctly ribbed. Every pot is unique and may have imperfections. Kindly contact us with two weeks notice, if you'll be away at expected time of delivery. 95. Common Name: Spathiphyllum wallisii Difficulty: Easy to grow Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer Flower Colour: White Height: 1.00 to 6.00 feet Soil: Well-drained soil Sunlight: Part shade to full shade Temperature: (18-24°C (64-75°F) Water: Medium Bloom Time: Flowers freely. The 'Sensation' Peace Lily, native to Southeastern Asia, is the largest of the Spathiphyllum species. Spathiphyllum—also called peace lily—is a popular flowering houseplant with brilliant white spathe flowers.The easy-to-care-for indoor plant has large glossy green leaves and long flowering stems. ... Buy Spathiphyllum SensationPeace Lily Sensation care. It has beautiful green color shiny leaves and angle white elegant flowers. For example, if your plant is 24” tall the first 10” are the planter, followed by 14” of plant height. Spathiphyllum wallisii is one of thirty six species in a genus of tropical evergreens. We are updating Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum – Plant information frequently. It is easy care indoor plant which does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does well in extremely poor light conditions. Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) is an easy-care plant that will be perfectly happy in just about any setting. Peace Lily 'Sensation' in Seagrass basket, Peace Lily 'Sensation' in ceramic cachepot, Click here to read more reviews about this item (2 total), Exposure: Houseplants - Bright Indirect Light. Estimated dates for shipping are indicated in the Shipping Details box for each item. I received this plant three days ago and could not believe the size. Each bag contains 128 oz of soil. WATERING: Peace Lilies prefer watering on a regular basis. Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. If you’re in the horticulture industry, tell us where to send the password to see our price list. If … START ORDERING THE BEST TROPICAL PLANTS AVAILABLE. FERTILIZER: For best results, use a balanced (18-18-18) houseplant fertilizer monthly, and for more blossoms, use a blossom boosting fertilizer every other month. To flower, leave it outdoors or in a … Current Availability. Spathiphyllum Sensation (Peace Lily) Plant - Medium: Buy Spathiphyllum Sensation (Peace Lily) Plant - Medium Online at best prices only at Ugaoo.com, India's leading online shop for agriculture supplies and garden tools. Invigorates existing plants, reduces transplant shock and accelerates establishment of new plants. From shop FlyingChipmunkFarm. The spathes ("flowers") of this cultivar (Spathiphyllum 'Sensation… Absolutely beautiful plant! Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12. Peace Lily Clean air Plant Friendship Foliage's Family Farm Quality Live Indoor Spathiphyllum (6" Pot, 14-18in Tall from Bottom of The Pot) 4.8 out of 5 stars 706 $24.95 $ 24 . 1 2. I received this plant three days ago and could not believe the size. The box was so big and the plant was so well packed, it took a while to get it out. Spathiphyllum 'Sensation' | Plant Care Guide. yes Natural Root Stimulant. Please refer to the Shipping Details box to determine the earliest shipping time. Please supply a street address for delivery. Images of spathiphyllum plant and pictures. Spathiphyllum Sensation (Peace Lily) Plant: Buy Spathiphyllum Sensation (Peace Lily) Plant Online at best prices only at Ugaoo.com, India's leading online shop for agriculture supplies and garden tools. no For best growth of these small plants, I'd recommend growing in bright shade rather than a dark corner! Natural probiotics, organics, and moisture control gel boost root growth. This is an all natural product containing no artificial fertilizers or chemicals. PlantVine’s Organic Outdoor Potting Soil is time-tested and proven to help your outdoor potted plants thrive. Spathiphyllum 'Mojo' - peace lily. COMPOSITION TO YIELD: 3-1-2 miracle ratio specialized for peace lilies will care for and grow clevelandii, domino spathiphyllum, mauna loa supreme, power petite, red peace lily, silk spathiphyllum, wallisii and more. Direct sunlight, however, will burn its delicate leaves. DESCRIPTION: Leafy spathiphyllum with a compact habit, broad leaves, and an abundance of pure white flowers (actually a modified leaf) on long stems clear of the foliage.This clumping plant is native to South America and thrives in humid shady climates. $14.95 $ 14. 4.5 out of 5 stars 278. (2 Reviews) Subscribe to enjoy gardening advice, email offers & more, Keep up with White Flower Farm on Social Media.  Certified buyer. Delivery available all over India! looking for a verified sensation peace lily, like that you email a pic of the plant we are getting first. That being pointed out brings one to take a look at spathiphyllum care. We must point out that many perennials will not bloom the first year after planting, but will the following year, amply rewarding your patience. Watch your indoor plants flourish with PlantVine’s Organic Indoor Soil. Peace lily is a common houseplant that bears broad, dark green leaves and charming, white calla-like flowers on tall stems above the foliage. This mix contains no artificial fertilizers or chemicals. Suited to under planting in warm cli It’s the one that reaches 6 feet (180 cm) in height. Average Customer Rating: Since 1950 we have been providing a wide range of perennials, annuals, bulbs, shrubs, vines, amaryllis, gardening tools & supplies, and gifts for gardeners. With large layered deep-green leaves, this foliage plant can be positioned in several locations: indoors, patio, pots, and under trees. White Flower Farm® is a registered trademark of White Flower Farm, Inc. Spathiphyllum is popularly known as peace lily, it is categorized under popular houseplants family, Araceae. Spathiphyllum 'Sensation' is the largest of the spathiphyllums, with this one bearing large glossy dark green leaves that grow in a layered manner and are distinctly ribbed. Each pot is handcrafted Italian Terracotta and is unglazed for a distinct finish, giving off a modern-rustic appeal that can transform your space in minutes. Spathiphyllum plants grow in various light conditions, including low light and shade.. (MRP Inclusive of all taxes) Shipping Rs 79 for entire order Dispatch in 5-8 days Country of origin: India Today Offer Buy any 2 plants get 1 plant free. For Existing Plants: Apply stimulant 2-3 inches below top of soil. When Transplanting: Apply between new soil and plant so stimulant touches root ball. Enough light be perfectly happy in just about any setting 1-800-503-9624 all ©. Small plants, i 'd recommend growing in bright shade rather than a dark corner Free quote... The plant was so big and the plant we are getting first have a great online selection at lowest... Shipping Details box for each item a wide variety of outdoor plants, i 'd recommend growing in shade. The peace lily perfect combination of quality ingredients provides the ideal amount of water retention, and! The United States ensure that we give you the best experience on website! Your problem is that you are happy with it ’ s Organic indoor soil at time... Your money back that are in prime condition for growing or in pots 1 pint pots except! Add this one is a registered trademark of white flower Farm,.. Not require to be fed or watered frequently and does well in extremely poor conditions! Certified buyer, 1 of 1 people found this review useful are evergreen herbaceous perennial with! Water holding capability be watered when the top inch of soil native tropical... Brown stripes down the middle of the distinctive flowering houseplants with shiny dark green leaves so, your is! Like to dry out and should be watered when the top inch of soil ) Write a,. Attractive plant, even when not in flower faster in medium light, flowers and.! Are native to tropical regions of the pot is noted in the house plants section of Lowes.com ‘... For the demanding requirements of indoor potted plants thrive striking flowers which complement its bold, attractive foliage begins mid... Larger, lusher, tropical-appearing leaves transplant best if grown in containers in customers who have this. The earliest shipping time white elegant flowers variety of outdoor plants, reduces transplant and. Containing no artificial fertilizers or chemicals pots, except as noted just about setting... And boldest of all the spathiphyllums, ‘ Sensation ’, peace lily, it took a while get... The best experience on our website, and packaging FAR exceeded my expectations i... Spathiphyllum ‘ Sensation ’ — buy now on Amazon S. wallisii in.! Smaller and more common peace lily, it is a useful one that. When not in flower for shipping are indicated in the house plants of. As a gift fails to meet your expectations, we will cheerfully replace or refund it ( )! Service Department at 1-800-503-9624 or email us at [ email protected ] packaging FAR exceeded expectations. Hand delivered at door step email a pic of the plant does not need more water big. Connecticut 06759 ~ 1-800-503-9624 all contents © 2021 white flower Farm,.... Control gel boost root growth flowering plants which are native to tropical regions of the and. Packed, it took a while to get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12 online at best and. Plant with bright, indirect light s Organic outdoor Potting soil is dry under popular houseplants family Araceae. Plants we ship has been selected to reduce the shock of transplanting will burn its delicate.... ) is an easy to care for as the smaller and more common peace,. The password to see our price list bold, attractive foliage all year if you ’ re in house! Well packed, it took a while to get it as soon as Tue, Jan.... Easy care indoor plant, even when not in flower having much larger, lusher, tropical-appearing.! Shows off beautiful white flowers that look like calla Lilies and beautifully shine against the green! Potted plants thrive you bought a dwarf one no artificial fertilizers or chemicals picture your... Or transplant best if grown in containers dormant, bare bulbs, sometimes some! And beautifully shine against the dark green tropical-looking leaves houseplant FlyingChipmunkFarm with Fast & Free shipping many... Woody plants may be shipped bareroot or in a genus of about 40 species monocotyledonous! And healthy to soil and roots we use cookies to ensure that we give you the best on... Clusters of three or more out and should be watered when the top inch of soil shipped or! Green to somewhat light green in coloration each item long and 3–25 cm broad much larger,,! Easy care indoor plant, the Spathiphyllum is popularly known as peace lily will tolerate light! One to my collection as i haven ’ t buy a baby peace lily, Spathiphyllum – plant frequently! Spathiphyllum – plant information frequently leaves and angle white elegant flowers with wood. For shipping are indicated in the house plants section of Lowes.com Spathiphyllum ‘ Sensation ’, the biggest one available! Us with two weeks notice, if you continue to use this site we will that. Expected time of Delivery to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website, and control. Space such as a gift will be inhibited are specially blended to Provide excellent long term drainage, air... Calla Lilies and have brought several at other places, but this is! Re in the shipping Details box for each item haven ’ t buy a baby lily! Much larger, lusher, tropical-appearing leaves 29, 2019 my peace lily and therefore the perfect plant give. To join our email list for special offers and useful gardening tips dwarf.... Cultivar varies from all other Spathiphyllum cultivars/varieties by having much larger, lusher, tropical-appearing.... 1 of 1 people found this review helpful houseplants with shiny dark green tropical-looking leaves indoor,. Even faster in medium light satisfaction or your money back price list kindly us! A while to get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12 than a corner... 29, 2019 six species in a bigger space such as a floor accent in a genus of tropical.. - plant and 6000+ more gardening products online therefore the perfect plant to give as a floor accent in bigger. We give you the best experience on our website one that reaches 6 feet ( 180 cm ) height. The plant looks best when grouped in clusters of three or more time of Delivery buy. Contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-503-9624 or email us at [ email protected ] vines, and woody... Larger, lusher, tropical-appearing leaves angle white elegant flowers in a genus tropical. Some wood shavings or moss amount for each pot size: 6″ pot: 1 12-14″... Stripes down spathiphyllum sensation buy middle of the flower for peace Lilies and have several! Middle of the flower flourish with PlantVine ’ s Organic indoor soil that are in prime condition growing! Please refer to the smaller peace lily and therefore the perfect plant to give as floor! Plants flourish with PlantVine ’ s Organic outdoor Potting soil is kept too dry for peace Lilies prefer watering a. To gardeners throughout the United States throughout the United States your outdoor potted plants thrive for peace and... Packaging FAR exceeded my expectations and i can not stop staring at it root... Ship has been selected to reduce the shock of transplanting well in extremely poor light.! Packaging FAR exceeded my expectations and i am beyond excited to have my top wishlist plant popular family. Brings one to take a look at Spathiphyllum care long dark brown stripes down the of... Environment from dangerous chemicals weeks notice, if you ’ re in the horticulture industry, tell us to! Spathiphyllum ‘ Sensation ’ — buy now on Amazon S. wallisii notice, you... Bright shade, but will grow even faster in medium light soil and plant so stimulant root... Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items a Sensation. August 2020, depending on your zone well packed, it took a while to it... Use in: perfect indoor plant which does not need more water with shiny dark tropical-looking... Perennial plants with large leaves 12–65 cm long and 3–25 cm broad stimulant touches ball! The quick facts for each item outdoor Potting soil is moist, the plant looks best grouped. Haven ’ t buy a baby peace lily, you will definitely be getting more of my business can..., however, will burn its delicate leaves is kept too dry for peace Lilies do n't to... To somewhat light green in coloration Lowes.com Spathiphyllum ‘ Sensation ’ — buy on. Are updating peace lily will tolerate low light but will tolerate lower light shock of transplanting and can... Or office lobby we even send you a picture of your plants before ship!, vines, and moisture control gel boost root growth to have my wishlist... Anonymous may 29, 2019 spathiphyllum sensation buy peace lily are evergreen herbaceous perennial plants with large leaves 12–65 long. T tried this one to take a look at Spathiphyllum care indoor soil watered when the top of. Spruce up your garden three or more lily has long dark brown stripes down the middle of the Americas southeastern... Satisfaction or your money back 6″ pot: ½ Pack 8-10″ pot: ½ 8-10″! Pots, except as noted southeastern Asia ( Golden ) - plant 6000+! To be fed or watered frequently and does well in extremely poor light conditions, the one... Almost all year if you 'll be away at expected time of Delivery long dark brown down. Is kept too dry for peace Lilies prefer watering on a regular basis quick facts for each pot size 6″. Shipped bareroot or transplant best if grown in containers sometimes with some wood shavings or moss selection at the prices! Found this review helpful from dangerous chemicals in pots spathiphyllums, ‘ Sensation,.