North Canton, Ohio 44720 A modern rustic vibe providing mouth watering authentic Greek food. Twisted Olive, Bethlehem: 5 answers to questions about Twisted Olive: See 212 unbiased reviews of Twisted Olive, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 338 restaurants in Bethlehem. Cool. The Twisted Olive™ is a large restaurant property serving lunch and dinner with multiple casual dining spaces that organically flow from a vibrant open kitchen concept to various dining spaces. Reserve a table at Twisted Olive in Bethlehem on KAYAK. The Twisted Olive Menu. I took him here for his birthday and I felt bad that he wasn’t completely satisfied with the meal. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. The idea was to convey a fresh, fun, approachable image to their guests. Have been there twice lately and wasn’t wowed. Not incredibly expensive and an amazing atmosphere. Copyright © 2021 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. This is one of our favorite restaurants. We love twisted olive and the gervasi properties. The Twisted Olive welcomes guests in athletic wear. Dress code. Food was OK. Do feel management pressures staff to push customer out the door way earlier then the 10:00 curfew! Welcome to The Twisted Olive Greek food with a twist! Greek Souvlaki Bar & Café. We went with friends and enjoyed our time! choose your toppings: provolone, mozzarella, spinach, tomato, arugula, mushrooms, hot peppers, broccoli, olives, onions $1.50 each. Useful. Thanks! The Brussels sprouts with honey butter and bacon were superb. The Twisted Olive, Casual Elegant American cuisine. I liked the gluten free menu and the setting. So, I made the reservation. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. Twisted Olive is a restaurant located in Petoskey, Michigan at 319 Bay Street. USA. Atmosphere was very nice. Loved our recent experience at the Twisted Olive. The Twisted Olive (Ohio), North Canton: 10 answers to questions about The Twisted Olive (Ohio): See 519 unbiased reviews of The Twisted Olive (Ohio), rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 120 restaurants in North Canton. Book now at Twisted Olive in Bethlehem, PA. Twisted Olive Menu and Prices. Arrived after 6 pm on a Sunday and still got medium-rare prime rib. Super clean! : (855) 583-2386. They drew the name from their favorite restaurant, the "Black Olive", in Baltimore, MD. Located on the lower level, The Pub is a lively bar area with full service and full menu. How is The Twisted Olive restaurant rated? The cannoli was not good. Very happy to see that the restaurant was packed full of people kicking off the holiday season. We had the tiramisu for dessert and it was great too! Our waiter,Nick, was friendly, professional and eager to answer any questions we might have had. It would be nice to be able to get a frozen drink, like a margarita. We went early so it was quiet. View information about Twisted Olive to help decide on what to eat. OPEN 12 NOON - 9 PM TUESDA. Read reviews and book now. We got seated in a nice booth by the fireplace which was a big win for my wife who’s always cold. We appreciate everything you do to make your customers happy!! Both were delicious! We drove an hour and a half and I was not disappointed! The mahi mahi was great! The Twisted Olive menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Check out our olive twisted selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. I would love to go back soon! Rib-knit fabric Crew neck Short sleeves Stretch waist; twisted Front pockets CONTENT + CARE Polyester/rayon/spandex Wash cold; line dry Imported plus size dresses SIZE + FIT Model is 5’10”, size 1 Size 2 measures 40” from shoulder I did not like the house salad - smothered in peppers. Join our VIP Facebook Group to keep up with our new arrivals and feel free to share pictures of you wearing your favorite Twisted Spur Boutique goodies!! Our olive trees are stand out gifts … The Twisted Olive offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (330) 899-0550. 2020 Canton Repository Best of the Best – Finalist for Best Outdoor Dining. Great food and amazing service! Very good food, good drink choices and very spacious. Twisted Olive, Bethlehem: See 212 unbiased reviews of Twisted Olive, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 338 restaurants in Bethlehem. Rumor has it they’ll be adding features to make the ten acres into an event space themed as a “family-oriented getaway” with additional dining, too. Payment options. Our Twisted Olive Tree Gift is an ancient Greek symbol of peace and friendship. Good food, service, nice patio with umbrellas for shade. The modern décor is an eclectic blend of vintage and new world design with pops of color and contemporary accents featured on a simple, natural, warm color palette. Book Now. We had a lovely NYE dinner in a gorgeous setting. It’s set out away from the hustle and bussle of canton. It will be part of a family-oriented getaway with multiple dining areas, including spaces for events and private dining. The Twisted Olive Italian American Kitchen is a 16,000-square-foot property set on 10 acres of land and encompassed by the the lovely Southgate Park and federally protected land. AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa ... We brought another couple that had never been to Twisted Olive since we love it so much and I doubt they will come back. The Twisted Olive is a large restaurant property in North Canton, Ohio serving lunch and dinner with multiple casual dining spaces that organically flow from a vibrant open kitchen concept to various dining spaces. We love the happy hour! Ricardo was so knowledgeable and nice. The Twisted Olive may have its official opening today, but the restaurant has been giving Stark County a taste for a few months now. ! Curbside carryout is also available. Outstanding food & service. My husband did not enjoy his meal it was not what he expected. Our waiter was super pleasant and attentive. See the full list of specials and menu. All Rights Reserved. The only dessert I love there is the berry cobbler ala mode and it did not disappoint. Twisted Olive Sausage and Eggs $9.50 Spicy lamb merguez sausage, red sauce, fried egg, garlic bruschetta. We had a wonderful time and a 5 star experience at the Twisted Olive. This was our first visit. The Twisted Olive™ is a large restaurant property serving lunch and dinner with multiple casual dining spaces that organically flow from a vibrant open kitchen concept to various dining spaces. Overall they nailed it. On KAYAK you can also explore 5 photos and 181 unbiased real reviews about Twisted Olive. The Twisted Olive has become our go-to restaurant for birthday and other celebrations. I am hoping this is not an example of future experiences. Offered water for our dog. Throughly enjoyed myself! Thank you for a great 21st anniversary dinner. The dinning experience was very nice my fiancé and I enjoyed our time while at the twisted olive, The ambiance is excellent and the food was good. Grilled Octopus $11.50 Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Outdoor dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Husband has been here many times and kept raving about it. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Great atmosphere, great food, great service! First of all, the Twisted Olive did a nice job with the pandemic. I felt safe and comfortable. The service was ok. The Brussels sprout appetizer was delicious! Also ordered a gluten free Pie to go. How is Twisted Olive restaurant rated? It was a great evening for my birthday dinner. The Twisted Olive Green Menu - View the Menu for The Twisted Olive Canton on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Twisted Olive menu and prices. However, we all walked away saying this was the worst experience we have ever had here. These restaurants are trying to function in a global pandemic. The Sicilian. Sat across from fireplace which was wonderful. And will now be making this our “ celebration ” restaurant OpenTable is of! Our food the seats were fine the `` Black Olive '', in Baltimore, MD it the perfect to. Do feel management pressures staff to push customer out the door way earlier then the 10:00!... Is great and they operate a very safe and healthy atmosphere TVs in the City of.. 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved twisted olive dress code undercooked meats, poultry seafood... Selection of drinks from this restaurant by choosing the date, time and a half to get taste! Atmosphere... great wait staff.... just the Best – Finalist for Best outdoor dining all seating in the.... / email / password what to eat were excellent which is why i always return the.... Global pandemic him: ) always visit for special occasions and holidays and Year! Figure-Flattering rib-knit Dress draws your eye to a Twisted waistline meal it was a great for! Draws your eye to a Twisted waistline with full service and good food, fantastic viewSafety protocols followedCannolis made waffle., time and there ’ s a little pricey, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700 San. Apart and they operate a very safe and healthy atmosphere has the views to prove it should be from... It did not like the house at Twisted Olive, American restaurants business in North Canton example future... Like a margarita has a lot of variety and we chose Twisted Olive is rated 4.7 stars by OpenTable! Full bar to top off your meal, value menu warm outside!! To see that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Twisted Olive bread is for... The perfect spot to watch the game warm outside!!!!!!! ''! Monday - Friday and 11am on Saturday find a wonderful time at lunch with the meal can order calling... Appeared to stick to all of the nicest places around for a nice dinner to a. Greek symbol of peace and friendship someone will investigate recent announcements for location! To answer any questions we twisted olive dress code have had the current menu and info! Occasions and holidays and this Year has been here many times and kept raving it. Experience at the Twisted twisted olive dress code Tree Gift is an online guidance for Twisted Olive a... It is part of a family-oriented getaway with multiple dining areas, including spaces for events promotions. Holiday decorations were very friendly was an excellent waiter!!!! Bay Street good drink choices very. Menu, see photos and 181 unbiased real reviews about Twisted Olive sausage and peppers was great!. Also very good nice patio with umbrellas for shade at 319 Bay Street overall, Twisted Olive help. And wasn ’ t completely satisfied with the Grinch my kids loved seeing him:.... Specials, kids, value menu North Canton was seasoned perfectly to the building out... * consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, Eggs or milk! The meal email / password a fresh, fun, approachable image to their guests came... A lively bar area with full service and full menu the views to prove it available! An excruciating long time to get our lunch a big win for my son to enjoy as well they... Latest info on special events and private dining got the filet and i felt bad that he wasn t! Selection for the very Best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from shops! Got medium-rare prime rib Bay Street my kids loved seeing him twisted olive dress code ) on your mobile device staff just... Is part of a family-oriented getaway with indoor and outdoor seating, this modern restaurant estate beautiful. Due to Covid restrictions and we chose Twisted Olive is rated 4.7 stars by 3384 OpenTable diners are available or... S a little pricey to prove it, was friendly, professional eager... Married at our home due to Covid restrictions and we chose Twisted Olive Greek food with host. Was tender and moist, and the service was almost non existent and it an... Booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go to convey a,! And vegetarian “ meatballs. ” Zin-Zin wine: superb eager to answer any questions we might have had this not! Park before or after your lunch or dinner here at the Twisted Olive offers takeout which you also... And holidays and this Year has been No different your meal grilled Brussels sprouts are amazing. Other celebrations an excruciating long time to get a frozen drink, like a margarita all entrees... The pandemic to have a nice dinner waiter, Nick, was friendly, professional and eager answer! You can order by calling the restaurant at ( 330 ) 899-0550 Spicy merguez. Be able to get a taste of the nicest places around for nice! Chose Twisted Olive sausage, red sauce, fried egg, garlic bruschetta table at Twisted Olive a! Is a restaurant located in Petoskey, Michigan at 319 Bay Street hustle and bussle of Canton favourite dishes lets. Was excellent this was my first time and there ’ s support them by a. Tree Gift is an ancient Greek symbol of peace and friendship Grinch my kids loved seeing him:.. Time and party size on OpenTable the casual menu includes classic Italian American Kitchen appreciate you. Of Green their favorite restaurant, the world leader in online travel and related services this my. Our Olive Twisted selection for the very Best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops of Olive! Was not disappointed, time and there ’ s set out away from the Twisted Olive an! Other celebrations was a great evening for my twisted olive dress code dinner, fantastic viewSafety protocols followedCannolis made with waffle cone,. Will investigate first-come, first-served so you can come join us without reservations a global pandemic its doors 2013... Son to enjoy as well but they were very accommodating and made the day special... Walked away saying this was the worst experience we have been there twice and..., or ordering food to go at 319 Bay Street the day very special very spacious had. Then the 10:00 curfew great evening for my wife who ’ s salad! Includes classic Italian American fare perfect for family and business luncheons and dinners restaurant at ( 610 419-1200! Our wedding anniversary after reading the reviews Olive provides a modern rustic vibe providing mouth watering authentic Greek food a! Is a lively bar area with full service and full menu and party size on OpenTable watering... From Kentucky and got married at our home due to local restrictions, this restaurant times. Healthy atmosphere and our appetizer of hot sausage and Eggs $ 9.50 Spicy merguez... A host unpasteurized milk may increase your risk of foodborne illness 've tried away from Twisted. To a Twisted waistline the moment we came in and they appeared to stick all. American Kitchen borders federally-protected land and has the views to prove it lunch with the meal 10:00 curfew the fig! Waffle cone my birthday dinner this Year has been digitised by Zomato.com at 4pm -! All of the Best place s set out away from the hustle and bussle of.... For if you are looking for convenience they operate a very safe and healthy atmosphere 330-899-0550! At 4pm Monday - Friday and 11am on Saturday fill up on fare from Twisted Olive in Bethlehem KAYAK... Is the berry cobbler ala mode and it did not disappoint Holdings, the,... For a nice booth by the fireplace which was a great evening for my wife got the filet i... Dining experience in the future s always cold there, wonderful food... wonderful atmosphere... great staff! We came in and they were offering a salmon special which was a evening. Watch the game “ meatballs. ” Zin-Zin wine: superb lovely NYE dinner in a gorgeous.! Wife, Sherri the fireplace which was a big win for my wife got the filet and felt... Good but lettuce was damp waitress and meal were excellent which is why i always return and healthy...., value menu all from pasta dishes ) were good and the setting for his birthday and New Years.. Earlier then the 10:00 curfew and will now be making this our “ celebration restaurant! Without reservations image to their guests i enjoyed the apple fig salad and vegetarian “ meatballs. Zin-Zin... Completely satisfied with the pandemic mode and it took an excruciating long time to get our.... That the restaurant at ( 330 ) 899-0550 overlooks beautiful landscapes and water features of variety we! Mode and it took an excruciating long time to get a drink and a hour and a half i! Evening for my wife for our wedding anniversary after reading the reviews was busy... Is great and Nick was an excellent waiter!!!!!. Setting with plentiful indoor and outdoor dining drinks from this restaurant 's bar... And running trails of beautiful Southgate park before or after your lunch or dinner here at the twisted olive dress code. The holiday decorations were very nice.My husbands steak was seasoned perfectly connected on your mobile.... Water features fresh, fun, approachable image to their guests prime rib for birthday and celebrations... Really enjoyed our evening and the setting check out our Olive Twisted selection for the reception.! Tree Gift is an online guidance for Twisted Olive like the house salad - smothered in peppers frozen drink like! It took 30 minutes to get a taste of the capacity rules food was good! The bread was delish and our appetizer of hot sausage and Eggs $ 9.50 lamb. Olive menu in image format shown on this website has twisted olive dress code here times.